Thursday, July 31, 2008

Trivita ItsGoodBusiness.net Tesimonials

ItsGoodBusiness.net and Trivita News

Being part of one of the most innovative new business model that incorporates Trivita, the well respected health food company, and the ItsGoodBusiness.net business model, is making statements about building success with a home business for this decade, ItsGoodBusiness.net, is refreshing in the mlm industry. The professionals using Tom Prendergast's new business model are simply making quiet statements and slowing and surely taking over the mlm industry with new thinking.

Testimonials

Testimonials in any business give credibility that the said business. The following unsolicited testimonials from members of the IGB marketing team, is a clear indicatioin that real people are interested and motivated to tell others about the successes they are having with both Trivita and ItsGoodBusiness.net business plan.

Butch Hamilton, well known and highly respected SEO Master, is using ItsGoodBusiness.net to full advantage. His marketing technique is simple, straightforward and with no fancy statements about having instant success. His entire internet career has been built in this way. "You simply quietly go about your job, promoting your online business in the right way, and you receive the rewards that you are searching for." As a matter of fact, Mr. Hamilton takes a rather dim view of the whole system called MLM business. The Truth About Internet Marketing makes bold statements concerning this industry

Having wasted time, money and effort in the MLM industry has caused this man to form his own business of search engine optimization. His passion for creating sites and then achieving top positions on Google for those sites, is proof that building a substantial home business can and does work. It takes time, patience anda dogged determination before any success will be seen. This is the appeal that ItsGoodBusiness.net holds for Butch Hamilton. Within this professional business model, one simply buys customers each month. These customers are already satisfied with the products they are purchasing. Commissions are earned on every purchase these people make.

He has coined the term The Quiet Business to bring people's attention to the way that the entire business model works. There is no fanfare, bells and whistles or any of the other techniques that MLM companies use to attract attention to their latest and greatest. Each day is simply consistent effort in bringing people real time insights and perspectives onto Google concerning Trivita.

ItsGoodBusiness.net Makes its Mark Again!

Many times it is necessary to compliment leadership when things go right. People at the top, in most cases, don't get the accolades that they deserve when a job gets done right. They only hear about the problems. In this case the leadership of ItsGoodBusiness.net deserves honorable mention.

In February Al Gonzales began his business quest with ItsGoogBusiness.net under the leadership of Tom Prendergast. Together they established a businesses model that has taken the Internet by storm. This business model is a buy customers not leads model.

When they went to market with this model they surveyed the MLM and Network Marketing arena trying to find a model that was not centered on buying leads and having to make cold calls. This particular model has a proven track record of failure. They decided to create a "buy customers not leads" model using the well know nutricutical company that has a history of success in marketing to the end user.

In addition to using the particular nutricutical company as the backbone of the product delivery system they increased the services that ItsGoodBusiness.net would offer. They established a SEO [Search Engine Optimization] team to gain high positions in the search engines thus gaining inquires by the hundreds to the program. They also created a Sales Consultant team to take the inquiries and contact them, telling about ItsGoodBusiness.net. When someone has an interest they are placed in the down line under a person who needs them to grow their business.

Yes that's right the sales team and SEO team are unselfishly working for others to make them a success. This approach is highly unique and has taken the Internet by storm. It is so successful that people are getting cash flow the first month and growing over time. In a short time this model has produced almost 7000 customers and over 100 Business Affiliates. The growth that has occurred has been phenomenal and created quite a stir in the home business arena.

The leadership has been the driving force in the growth of the ItsGoodBusiness.net model and must be recognized in moving this business model forward. Al, Tom, as well as all the members of the various teams have given of their time and energy to make this model a success. All must be congratulated since this effort is not a "one man/woman band" so to speak. Everyone has a hand in the success but the leadership has to be given an "Atta Boy" for coming up with the model.

If you would like to learn more about this model you can come to a weekly meeting on Saturday's at 1:00 pm PST and listen to a live presentation as to how you can benefit from the ItsGoodBusiness.net model. All you have to do it go to ItsGoodBusiness.net site and register. Once you register you must verify in your email to accept the invitation then you will have your password to attend the meeting. This model deserves your attention. Thanks For Reading,

Dr. Raymond Jewell, Economic Advisor

http://financialfreedomradio.info

http://googleebaymarketing.com

It's rare that I am speechless or at a loss for words, but it's difficult to even find words to best describe what's going on here! So, I made up the word: SURREALITY ... it's surreal and reality rolled into one!

My journey here began in earnest as of 3/10/2008, and within just 3 weeks in March, I personally attained the status of 2-Star BA, with over 400 members in my organization. We had a total of only 6 Business Affililates (BAs) ...

OUR TEAM IS ON FIRE and has just been exploding exponentially!

In April (my first full month in the business), our team put on our track shoes and hit the ground running. We did not sit around waiting for anyone to place people beneath us, that's for sure, we all got busy and worked for this ... it's looking like our group doubled in number of BAs, we will have over 700 members, our total Group Volume this month grew about 2-1/2 times what we ended with last month ... we brought in 5 new BAs the last day of April alone, all at the top level. Primarily, our team is growing so fast, as we are all excited and sharing this via our own spheres of influence, as well as blogging via Veretekk Gold systems, per Tom's instructions. My personal rank advancement in April: 3-Star BA, with several in the group hitting ranks of 1-Star and 2-Star Business Affiliates …

In May, my second full month, our Group Volume exceeded 13,000 and my personal rank advanced to level of 4-Star BA, and we had many in the group who achieved levels of 1-Star, 2-Star and 3-Star BAs in this process…… all I can say is WOW!

In June, due to our stellar performance and designation of being the fastest growing and largest of the teams within ITS GOOD BUSINESS family, we were given the honor of having our own NEW marketing center: http://ultimate.org, and our new team name is THE ULTIMATE TEAM

Here we are in July, and now have 30 Business Affiliates with more expected to be joining in this last week of the month and ongoing. We also now have over 1000 members and growing almost daily! All of this in just a little over 4 months' time …

THE PROOF IS IN: IT'S WORKING! Buying customers WORKS, and what a breath of fresh air to NOT have to sell anything to anyone! We are excited about what the future has in store, and are here to stay!

As we've said, we haven't even really broken a sweat nor are we breathing hard ... WHAT FUN! If you cannot tell, we are very excited and just thrilled and blessed to be here and a part of history in the making! It's great to be forging ahead as pioneers into new territory, and the results have absolutely shattered all existing records within the company, hands down!

Thanks to Tom Prendergast for your vision, for your dedication, your expert guidance, and for all you do to support us, always ...

The future is so bright, we are all going to have to wear very dark shades!

Susan Bennett

Skype: dubliworldwide

Phone: 925-262-8329

ohwhatagal@gmail.com

http://ultimate.org

My name is Howard Dalton from Tucson, Arizona. I have been in multiple Network Marketing opportunities over the last 12 years but NONE of them have the power of Cooperative Marketing combined with the power of Veretekk and Google.

OK, I'll admit. I too believed in the HYPE, LIES, and was misled along with most of the other naïve but hopeful people who had sponsored me. They were usually people just like me, looking for a way out of the rat race, or more often than that – just looking for an extra residual income to help cover their monthly bills. We all share the same dream!

As it turns out the only ones getting RICH were the MLM companies, a few insiders at the top, and super-recruiters with the resources to bring in large groups at a time. Time after time I joined an opportunity – only to become disappointed, and even embarrassed to try to persuade anyone else to join the same opportunity after I knew the whole story.

I purchased expensive leads, called prospects and got rejected over and over. I lost email accounts for supposedly spamming to double opt-in lists, spent thousands mailing out postcards & full-color brochures, gave out free samples, purchased business cards, made lists of 100 friends, family, and acquaintances. Oh yes, I also tried buying website hits, guaranteed signups, and using the three foot rule (Recruit anything that moves within 3 feet of you!)

Bottom line? I could not effectively sell any opportunity to others because I didn't really believe in the way it was being done. Here I had spent over ten years, joined dozens of programs, spent many thousands of dollars - but the statistics and numbers kept coming back to haunt me. 95%-97% of people who start a home-based business will fail. Google the stats yourself – it's a fact – in Network Marketing and offline businesses too!

Why do people fail? That became my obsession for evaluating and analyzing any opportunity. Here are just a few of the reasons I found that people fail:

  • 1. Most don't like to sell & can't stand rejection (I know I hate it)

  • 2. People don't know how to market cost effectively

  • 3. They have no budget, no business plan, no goals

  • 4. The company / upline sell more backend products later just to fatten their wallets

  • 5. They get no training or worse yet incorrect training

  • 6. Over-priced Me-Too products/services – available for 50% or less elsewhere

  • 7. FDA, FTC, shuts company down – or they go out of business prematurely. If you want a home-based business, without all the HYPE, LIES, and DECEIPT – I'd recommend that you check out this site: http://www.ItsGoodBusiness.net

    Collectively, we are tired of all the HYPE and the blind leading the blind so to speak. We can get our websites to the top of Google. We buy customers, NOT LEADS, and work as a team. Our marketing system is super powerful and cost-effective. It is that simple!

    Skype: Howard.Dalton –

    Howard.Dalton@veretekk.com

  • I Don't Buy Leads, in general people are making a lot of money and selling a persons privacy. Unethical no matter how you slice it. Lead Brokers are " Ripping You Off " if you purchase Leads.

    I know the New Dream turning into 50 phone cold calls a day and the misery it can be. Buy Customers that enjoy your products and are referring people already. Many become Referring Members, some want a second income, and others just want to be a content Customer.


     

    Tom Prendergast the CEO and Founder of Inetekk and Veretekk is offering a solution for people needing to work from Home. Its Good Business is a revelation in the multi-level scam traps that are the norm on the Internet Today.

    Buy Customers Not Leads is a novel idea. Tom Prendergast has been building Veretekk for 10 years. The last 7 years he has invested in buying customers produced by Media (Television, Radio, Print, and Internet information) The corporate office took care of his paying Customers. This generated the needed income to build Veretekk and now Its Good Business is ready to assist people stranded in low paying Jobs, downsized, seniors pushed into early retirement, single parents. The reasons are endless to get your own business. Come in out of the Mania that MLM's have created with Greedy companies. Enjoy your own business with your vision of success. My success is a passive income and a modest House in Florida. Mainly, not having to worry about debt and enjoying My Good Business.

    The TEAM effort of Its Good Business is what creates the steady momentum of Success. Its Good Business has Trivita Customers which is a relief. When I try to be Sales, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) web page Designer, etc.. The venture is over and I'm over whelmed. Delegation instead of Duplication has created more time and less stress to really hone my skills in what Marketing niche I enjoy most. I have always wanted to be able to buy a Web Page Domain. Then have full control on hosting the Domain and FTP ( File Transfer Protocol ) and Design a professional SEO Web page. This is possible because of the depth of Knowledge from Veretekk and the FREEDOM of Its Good Business.

    My question is why would I want to go be controlled by Big Business ? I could be in Traffic 2-3 hours a day or not employed at all due to a physical challenge. Not making enough money to get from one week to the next When you have Leaders in the Trenches of Internet Marketing ready to roll up their sleeves and show a novice or a person that has been taken to the cleaners on line how to build Traffic, create Web Sites, SEO skills. Many will say free training. But Its Good Business has it broken down to a Good Business Plan. I have experienced this revelation of how business is done on the Internet. I can only say what are you waiting on to take Action.

    Veretekk is an important part of Its Good Business. Veretekk opened my mind to how an ethical Marketing Monster operates on millions of Dollars worth of servers.

    I breathe a sigh of relief knowing that when I purchase a Customer that is mine for as long as a Lifetime. Professional Mutli Million dollar support from Trivita and my own Marketing efforts with the Its Good Business TEAM.

    I enjoy the Top Gun Sales Team - calling referrals that did watch a presentation and wants to learn more. Our Top Gun Sales Team being facilitated by Dr. Raymond Jewell. Who has a Doctorate in Economics and has 30 years of experience. We do not "Sales Pitch " a Referral, the person is given an uniform Power Point Presentation on how to "Eliminate The Failure Rate" !

    Join us for a Presentation at Good Business 1 PM PST Saturdays
    password prophet


    Allen Seagers Lakeland, FL

    My name is Leo Silvestri and I've been marketing online since 2003. After working hard in promoting different MLM programs for the first two years and came up empty I gave up on the hallucinating online residual income.

    I've filled in 3x3's where by the end of year there where only a few paying members still active, and to find out later that the company was ready to fold while I was still promoting it. I've sold the secrets of the big dogs for a while and even though I've made a little money with it everything came to an end when others couldn't duplicate my efforts.

    Still I've managed to survive and made some serious money with Mentors on a Mission by providing mentoring and valuable information to other marketers who are constantly spending small fortunes in advertising and in buying leads.

    Now that I've found ItsGoodBusiness I'm back in the online residual income with one difference, instead of spending money in any online advertising and purchasing leads I'm buying Trivita customers who in turn will generate a nice residual monthly commission. I'm thankful for the vision of our Veretekk Leader Tom Prendergast who has shared this idea to all of us in the community not so long ago.

    Leo Silvestri

    http://leosilvestri.com

    http://itsgoodbusiness.net

    The promise of Network Marketing is finally being realized with Its Good Business. The concept of buying customers rather than leads is the only way to play. We have true team work with Its Good Business and rather than teaching duplication we teach delegation which uses the strengths of everyone on the team.

    This will be the time that hard work pays off. Its Good Business is a juggernaut that gains strength one customer at a time. If you are sick and tired of being beaten down by other Network Marketing programs then at least check us out. You will not want to do this business any other way.

    Richard Mathiason

    ItsGoodBusiness.net

    Its Good Business will allow you to exit the corporate rat-race and build an enorous profitable business. First online business where you don't have to buy leads - you just buy customers. Unique marketing system on google, Search Engine Optimalization - I learn this from best marketers, I am actualy able to talk to them, ask questions and get the best advice. Live training, live communication - 24/7 live chats. I am always able to find answers to my questions, support and help.

    This is the first business where I don't have to be an expert in all aspects of online marketing, I don't have to be good calling leads - I don't call, I don't have to be good in selling product - I don't sell, I don't have to be good in writing - I don't write, I am doing what I love to do - I am building websites, other people who love to write are writing keyword rich content to those sites and our team is growing. I love this unique online business.

    Mariusz Antonik

    skype: mariusz_antonik

    mantonik@gmail.com

    http://ultimate.org

    I had just received a huge smack in the head!

    It's only recently that I faced the truth, the reality: There's not much time left for me … to earn enough money to pay off my debts and accumulate enough cash so I won't have to retire on the pension!

    When that realisation hit me, I tried to find some business opportunity that would make me a million dollars overnight and wouldn't cost me anything to get it … so I became the fall guy for any scheme that fell into my inbox! Deeming programs, MLM and NM opportunities – I spent my cash on all of them and drove myself full tilt into making them succeed …. But, did I succeed in any of them?

    Well, I certainly spent heaps of dollars.

    None of the deeming programs ever gave me back more than the amount I put in at the best! And as for the MLM opportunities … I built some of them up quite nicely, but as soon as I took my eyes off them and my constant attention to them away, they all slowly tumbled to the point of extinction!

    Something had to be wrong! The question was .. who was it? Probably me – I mean that's how most of us think isn't it! If others were succeeding and I was failing, it had to be me right?

    I was wrong!

    It wasn't until I stumbled on Tom Prendergast and Veretekk and then discovered Its Good Business, attended the conference calls explaining the opportunity and took a closer look that I realised – gasp!: It wasn't me at all! It was the smoke screens and the lies and the deception of the companies and promoters behind the other programs that had almost caused my complete destruction!

    Thank you Tom, Veretekk and IGB – I'm now well on the road to becoming rich slowly and building my IGB business properly as a normal business should be with complete training and FULL team support in an environment of friendship just like an extended family!

    Take the leap of faith … join us and never have to sweat your heart out again! I can show you how to join with us as an international!

    Noel Crowe

    ItsGoodBusiness.net

    Skype: noelcrowe1

    Phone: +61246485033

    IGB DownUnder

    Australia

    My name is Tamara Grant, member of IGB Team and ItsGoodBusiness.net

    This is the first time I've felt Comfortable doing business with a legitimate company with a proven method and a partner with a 35 year track record where no one gets left behind, everyone makes money. Good business demonstrates good business practices and good business models. This business is called the quiet business. Good business, so is Google. Any online business or MLM opportunity will succeed with ItsGoodBusiness.net model.

    I am very pleased with Tom Prendergast the CEO of Inetekk and Veretekk a targeted lead generation system, especially the free expertise and support from all itsgoodbusiness members available to you. Itsgoodbusiness is the only successful home based business you should own. Itsgoodbusiness.net will not fail you or sell you. You will only receive valuable straight forward information and get your questions answered in a professional manner.

    Tamara Grant

    ItsGoodBusiness.net

    As a mother it has always been my desire to stay at home with my children. Doing this successfully from a financial standpoint had always seemed out of my reach.

    In 2000 while working one of those "great business opportunities" I was introduced to a man named Tom Prendergast. Tom built a marketing system for our company, wherein we could generate leads, a vital part of building this business. In meeting Tom, he expressed great vision and compassion for the everyday man and woman; a caring soul indeed. Needless to say, I was quite impressed.

    Two years later, Tom contacted me about a company he recently joined. I immediately recognized this company as one of credibility. I joined immediately! While building this business life brought forth some issues; as a result I had to stop working the business. I just purchased some products every now and then, thus receiving a small check from the company.

    Well April of 2008 proved to be a turning point in my life; never could I have envisioned what was about to happen...

    This company I had turned my back on; a phone call from Tom; a call from a gal whose name I had heard of years ago, has now brought forth the financial success that I had only dreamed of.

    My first month I made 2 Star BA, my second month I made 3 Star BA; my business continues to grow each and every month. I work within a team of caring, like minded entrepreneurs, as together we are building rock solid walk away incomes...leaving no one behind!

    God Bless you Tom, Susan and the entire Ultimate Team of Its Good Business

    Kim Buchanan

    http://ultimate.org

    Are you ready to join the hundreds of successful and motivated individuals who makeup the IGB and Trivita Team?  The process is simple.  Follow the links below, and we will be in touch to see if you fit the business model.

    Al Gonzales

    http://808ebiz.com

    http://trivitasite.com

    http://itsgoodbusiness.net

    Be sure to signup for my insightful newsletter abouit Trivita and the ItsGoodBusiness.net businees plan that will make you successful in a home business on Google.

     

    No comments: