Tuesday, July 29, 2008

MLM Testimony

As a mother it has always been my desire to stay at home with my children. Doing this successfully from a financial standpoint had always seemed out of my reach.
 
In 2000 while working one of those "great business opportunities" I was introduced to a man named Tom Prendergast. Tom built a marketing system for our company, wherein we could generate leads, a vital part of building this business. In meeting Tom, he expressed great vision and compassion for the everyday man and woman; a caring soul indeed. Needless to say, I was quite impressed.
 
Two years later, Tom contacted me about a company he recently joined. I immediately recognized this company as one of credibility. I joined immediately! While building this business life brought forth some issues; as a result I had to stop working the business. I just purchased some products every now and then, thus receiving a small check from the company.
 
Well April of 2008 proved to be a turning point in my life; never could I have envisioned what was about to happen...
 
This company I had turned my back on; a phone call from Tom; a call from a gal whose name I had heard of years ago, has now brought forth the financial success that I had only dreamed of.
 
My first month I made 2 Star BA, my second month I made 3 Star BA; my business continues to grow each and every month. I work within a team of caring, like minded entrepreneurs, as together we are building rock solid walk away incomes...leaving no one behind!
 
God Bless you Tom, Susan and the entire Ultimate Team of Its Good Business
 
 

No comments: