Monday, July 28, 2008

Multi-Level Marketing Testimonials

I Don't Buy Leads, in general people are making a lot of money and selling a persons privacy. Unethical no matter how you slice it. Lead Brokers are " Ripping You Off " if you purchase Leads.

I know the New Dream turning into 50 phone cold calls a day and the misery it can be. Buy Customers that enjoy your products and are referring people already. Many become Referring Members, some want a second income, and others just want to be a content Customer.


Tom Prendergast the CEO and Founder of Inetekk and Veretekk is offering a solution for people needing to work from Home. Its Good Business is a revelation in the multi-level scam traps that are the norm on the Internet Today.

Buy Customers Not Leads is a novel idea. Tom Prendergast has been building Veretekk for 10 years. The last 7 years he has invested in buying customers produced by Media (Television, Radio, Print, and Internet information) The corporate office took care of his paying Customers. This generated the needed income to build Veretekk and now Its Good Business is ready to assist people stranded in low paying Jobs, downsized, seniors pushed into early retirement, single parents. The reasons are endless to get your own business. Come in out of the Mania that MLM's have created with Greedy companies. Enjoy your own business with your vision of success. My success is a passive income and a modest House in Florida. Mainly, not having to worry about debt and enjoying My Good Business.

The TEAM effort of Its Good Business is what creates the steady momentum of Success. Its Good Business has Trivita Customers which is a relief. When I try to be Sales, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) web page Designer, etc.. The venture is over and I'm over whelmed. Delegation instead of Duplication has created more time and less stress to really hone my skills in what Marketing niche I enjoy most. I have always wanted to be able to buy a Web Page Domain. Then have full control on hosting the Domain and FTP ( File Transfer Protocol ) and Design a professional SEO Web page. This is possible because of the depth of Knowledge from Veretekk and the FREEDOM of Its Good Business.

My question is why would I want to go be controlled by Big Business ? I could be in Traffic 2-3 hours a day or not employed at all due to a physical challenge. Not making enough money to get from one week to the next When you have Leaders in the Trenches of Internet Marketing ready to roll up their sleeves and show a novice or a person that has been taken to the cleaners on line how to build Traffic, create Web Sites, SEO skills. Many will say free training. But Its Good Business has it broken down to a Good Business Plan. I have experienced this revelation of how business is done on the Internet. I can only say what are you waiting on to take Action.

Veretekk is an important part of Its Good Business. Veretekk opened my mind to how an ethical Marketing Monster operates on millions of Dollars worth of servers.

I breathe a sigh of relief knowing that when I purchase a Customer that is mine for as long as a Lifetime. Professional Mutli Million dollar support from Trivita and my own Marketing efforts with the Its Good Business TEAM.

I enjoy the Top Gun Sales Team - calling referrals that did watch a presentation and wants to learn more. Our Top Gun Sales Team being facilitated by Dr. Raymond Jewell. Who has a Doctorate in Economics and has 30 years of experience. We do not "Sales Pitch " a Referral, the person is given an uniform Power Point Presentation on how to "Eliminate The Failure Rate" !

Join us for a Presentation at Good Business 1 PM PST Saturdays
password prophet


Allen Seagers Lakeland, FL

 

No comments: