Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Simplified SEO

SEO Simplified

Simplified SEO, or SEO Simplified, is a way of writing about the art and science of search engine optimization. I have had the rare opportunity in the last few years to gain the knowledge, expertise and determination to land top positions on high traffic keywords on Google. I learned my skills from a master of search engine optimization. Tom Prendergast has literally forgotten more about the Internet and Google, than any person living today on planet earth. His drive and ambition stem from the fact that many years ago, he, like myself, wanted to go online and build a significant business on Google. Today, he is known as "The Godfather of the Internet". This is the gentleman that taught me my skills of search engine optimization, search engine marketing, building effective websites, writing effective keyword rich content among other skills that I decided to develop on my own.

In case you are not aware, most online marketers and Internet businessmen and business woman are not fully educated in the art of building a business on the Internet. They may have the best MLM businesses going, but in all actuality, over 95% of these people will fail within the few months that have the business going. I have done many SEO lectures for Veretekk, and other well known and respected Internet businesses, and I find that this is the rule amongst them as well. I have tried diligently to tell people that marketing online is no real mystery, but them seem to get in over their head with buying all types of software, downloadable programs, magic traffic gathering systems and basically doing everything except what they need to be doing.

I have told people repeatedly that writing effective content on websites, blogs, forums, press release services and other submission services, is the absolute key to breaking the Google code of success. I personally find this an amazing adventure. I enjoy sitting down in front of my notepad document, and let my imagination run wild in the areas of SEO, and for my clients that I promote for, regardless of their business. This thing called writing is my expertise and is precisely why I am on the top rated SEO Masters working on Google today. This may appear as a bold statement, but in all earnestness, this is precisely what I am and what I do.

Click Here for More Info:  http://simplifiedseo.net/ 

Butch Hamilton-SEO Master-SEO Master Trainer for Veretekk
 
1-806-874-3314
 
Butch Hamilton is a well respected and highly competenet SEO Master on Google.  His reputation is only exceeded by his desire to give all of his esteemed SEO Clients the very best in search engine optimization results.
 
You will indeed be fortunate to hire him for all of your SEO needs.  His services cover all the areas of promoting effectively on Google from Domain Purchasing and Hosting, to Website Construction and Promoting Effectively to Top Positions on Google.
 
To begin this process, it will be necessary to go here:  http://seoservicesonline.net and fill out the contact form provided.  You will be contacted in a timely fashion to discuss your SEO needs for your websites.
 
Here are the various SEO Packages Now Available:  http://hamiltonseo.net
 
The exclusive SEO client list is kept small, therefore, only top level SEO Services are provided.
 
Signup for my SEO Tips Newsletter

No comments: