Monday, July 28, 2008

Multi-Level Marketing Testimonials

My name is Howard Dalton from Tucson, Arizona. I have been in multiple Network Marketing opportunities over the last 12 years but NONE of them have the power of Cooperative Marketing combined with the power of Veretekk and Google.

OK, I'll admit. I too believed in the HYPE, LIES, and was misled along with most of the other naïve but hopeful people who had sponsored me. They were usually people just like me, looking for a way out of the rat race, or more often than that – just looking for an extra residual income to help cover their monthly bills. We all share the same dream!

As it turns out the only ones getting RICH were the MLM companies, a few insiders at the top, and super-recruiters with the resources to bring in large groups at a time. Time after time I joined an opportunity – only to become disappointed, and even embarrassed to try to persuade anyone else to join the same opportunity after I knew the whole story.

I purchased expensive leads, called prospects and got rejected over and over. I lost email accounts for supposedly spamming to double opt-in lists, spent thousands mailing out postcards & full-color brochures, gave out free samples, purchased business cards, made lists of 100 friends, family, and acquaintances. Oh yes, I also tried buying website hits, guaranteed signups, and using the three foot rule (Recruit anything that moves within 3 feet of you!)

Bottom line? I could not effectively sell any opportunity to others because I didn't really believe in the way it was being done. Here I had spent over ten years, joined dozens of programs, spent many thousands of dollars - but the statistics and numbers kept coming back to haunt me. 95%-97% of people who start a home-based business will fail. Google the stats yourself – it's a fact – in Network Marketing and offline businesses too!

Why do people fail? That became my obsession for evaluating and analyzing any opportunity. Here are just a few of the reasons I found that people fail:

  • 1. Most don't like to sell & can't stand rejection (I know I hate it)

  • 2. People don't know how to market cost effectively

  • 3. They have no budget, no business plan, no goals

  • 4. The company / upline sell more backend products later just to fatten their wallets

  • 5. They get no training or worse yet incorrect training

  • 6. Over-priced Me-Too products/services – available for 50% or less elsewhere

  • 7. FDA, FTC, shuts company down – or they go out of business prematurely. If you want a home-based business, without all the HYPE, LIES, and DECEIPT – I'd recommend that you check out this site: http://www.ItsGoodBusiness.net

    Collectively, we are tired of all the HYPE and the blind leading the blind so to speak. We can get our websites to the top of Google. We buy customers, NOT LEADS, and work as a team. Our marketing system is super powerful and cost-effective. It is that simple!

    Skype: Howard.Dalton –

    Howard.Dalton@veretekk.com

  •  

     

    No comments: