Friday, July 25, 2008

Stop Acting Like A Fool IGB Can Help

Stop Acting Like A Fool IGB Can Help

I don`t know how many times I felt like a fool after I got off the phone with one those so called exclusive leads I bought. I was trying to persuade them that I had the best business opportunity on the planet. Wow I am sure glad that IGB came to my rescue.

I would be willing to bet that you also felt like a fool when they told you to go take a hike or why are you calling me I never filled out any information about starting a home based business. If you can relate to me, there is an answer to this fool making concept. If you can`t relate to me then you have never called anybody about your business, you are just getting started or you are a lying fool.

Tom Prendergast creator of ItsGoodBusiness.net and CEO of Inetekk has never liked or believed in that foolish concept that most MLM companies teach and preach to their down lines. IGB members no longer feel like fools when they are building their business because they simply buy customers Not leads.

I believe that most MLM companies philosophy is You can fool some of the people some of the time, All of the people some of the time , But you can`t fool all of the people all of the time. When you are fooled some of the time is when you are sucked into believe that all you have to do is what your up line does to succeed.

Have you been able to do that? I tried to duplicate my up line and this made me feel even more like a fool. IGB members are taught delegation Not duplication and work as one massive team helping and teaching each other how not to be fooled again.

ItsGoodBusiness.net is a new business model simply built on buying customers Not leads to build your business. So stop acting like a fool IGB can help.

To get all the details come to a presentation in our state of the art web conference room on Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. PST or Saturday at 1:00 p.m. PST and learn how you can benefit from our SEO knowledge. This is no April fools joke.

Its Good Business

You will NOT be sold anything here, you will only receive information.

Building residual income with ItsGoodBusiness.net and real live customers.

No comments: