Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thanks To IGB I Am Dancing Like A Fool

Thanks To IGB I Am Dancing Like A Fool

In less than four months with the help and training from Tom Prendergast, Butch Hamilton , Michael Hall and other top ItsGoodBusiness.net leaders I have captured top Google positions and I am dancing like a fool.

It only took me 15 years of doing everything possible to find a business model that eliminates failure and has the best training system bar none. You will not find a more knowledgeable and dedicated group of entrepreneurs as the IGB members.

I don`t say this to brag or boast I say this to let you know that even a fool like myself can obtain top positions on google by following the powerful training offered to IGB members for FREE.

ItsGoodBusiness.net creator and CEO of Inetekk Tom Prendergast has made this all possible because he believes in the little guy and gal marketers. I have been a Veretekk Gold System member for almost a year and I sure felt like a fool after I finally took the time to start learning how powerful it really is.

IGB members are all humbled by the generosity that Tom Prendergast has shown by opening up his funnel of knowledge to those who seriously want to learn and succeed.

I no longer fool around buying leads. IGB members simply but customers. ItsGoodBusiness.net is a new business model simply built on buying customers Not leads to build your business. One might think this is one of those great April fools jokes. Guess again.

To get all the details come to a presentation on Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. PST time or Saturday at 1:00 p.m. PST in our state of the art web conference room and learn how you can benefit from our SEO knowledge.

Its Good Business

You will NOT be sold anything here, you will only receive information.

Building residual income with ItsGoodBusiness.net and real live customers.

No comments: