Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Network Marketing Testimonial

My name is Leo Silvestri and I've been marketing online
since 2003. After working hard in promoting different MLM
programs for the first two years and came up empty I gave up
on the hallucinating online residual income.
 
I've filled in 3x3's where by the end of year there where only
a few paying members still active, and to find out later that the company
was ready to fold while I was still promoting it. I've sold the secrets
of the big dogs for a while and even though I've made a little money
with it everything came to an end when others couldn't duplicate my efforts.
 
Still I've managed to survive and made some serious money
with Mentors on a Mission by providing mentoring and valuable
information to other marketers who are constantly spending
small fortunes in advertising and in buying leads.
 
Now that I've found ItsGoodBusiness I'm back in the online residual
income with one difference, instead of spending money in any online
advertising and purchasing leads I'm buying Trivita customers
who in turn will generate a nice residual monthly commission.
I'm thankful for the vision of our Veretekk Leader Tom Prendergast
who has shared this idea to all of us in the community not so long ago.
 
 
 

No comments: