Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Cutting Edge Media Has Partnered With Coastal Vacations

Cutting Edge Media Has Partnered With Coastal Vacations


Cutting Edge Media provides two primary Coastal Specific options that have been made available to all Coastal Vacations Directors. The cheaper lead is a Coastal Movie Lead. The flagship lead and one that is creating the most results is the Coastal DFI Premium lead. You can view them all at www.cemcoastal.con
 
Some of the recent results that Cutting Edge Media has shared with these lead programs are,

These are the best results I have ever obtained on 18 dials from any lead source including previous CEM leads" - Richard Birney-Smith, ON

"I just want to say "Thank You" I have had 12 Premium Leads delivered so far and I have had such good luck with them! Most of them have been to my web site and when I call them it's like they know me and they're excited to hear from me. Every single one of the leads that I have contacted has been scheduled for a Business Overview call. I have used other companies before, but your leads are the best. I don't know how you do it, but keep it up" - Cindy Chamberlin, CA
 
I must say that out of the CEM leads I've purchased I've had more positive feedback from the contacts than with other leads I've purchased – and I've been able to contact all but 2 of them! One contact had been to my website five times before I had even spoken to him! And 3 others are in the pipeline! CEM has provided great leads and I'll keep coming back for more. Thanks so much" - Danita Wilkins, WV
 
Testimonies are a great way to bring credibility to whatever you are promoting, but I have to ask myself does having ordered only 12 leads and contacting them qualify for the true outcome of how good these leads really are.
 
I know from experience that you will not have a good track record as to how good and profitable leads are until you have called between 30 and 50 per day for at least 30 days to find out what the average lead truly will cost you. The industry average is between $150 - $200 per distributor you sign up.
 
Don`t take my word, figure it out for yourself after all you are in business for yourself and you need to know this kind of information. If you really like calling up these good leads be my guest continue to waste your time. There is however a better way to build a business.
 
You just might be ready for a new refreshing business and marketing system. If you really like making all those calls to find maybe one distributor that actually sticks around for a couple of months than go ahead and order some more leads.
 
But if you are sick of going through this cycle and you are ready for a significant change. Come to a presentation on Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. PST or Saturday at 1:00 p.m. PST in our state of the art web conference room and learn how you can benefit from our SEO knowledge.
 
Introducing ItsGoodBusiness.net a business model simply built on buying customers Not leads.

Its Good Business

You will NOT be sold anything here, you will only receive information.

Jack Shea
Future SEO Master
Skype jmshea2
509-301-1079

Building residual income with ItsGoodBusiness.net and real live customers.

No comments: