Thursday, July 31, 2008

Menopause

Trivita Balanced Woman for Menopause and Menopausal Symptoms
 
TriVita has helped thousands of people make improvements in their health, and our passion for wellness means we are continuously looking for better ways to help our members.
 
TriVita's nutritional supplements have been created by a team of physicians and are tested and certified to be effective. From stress relief to personal care products, we have a variety of top-quality formulas designed to help you deal with today's main health concerns.
 
 Our products are truly unique, and you won't find products of our quality and effectiveness anywhere else. TriVita holds several patents for our doctor-created formulas, and we guarantee our products adhere to the highest manufacturing standards possible. We're proud of the high efficacy of our products, which are backed by independent research studies by some of the top hospitals, universities and clinics in the country. We know our members are satisfied with our products and service—our high re-order rate shows that they continue to place trust in TriVita time and time again.
 
We invite you to read more about our high standards of quality, our esteemed Advisory Board, and the research and studies that back up our premiere products. 
 
Balanced Woman helps provide fast relief from hot flashes, night sweats, and irritability
 
As menopause approaches, you may experience a number of physical and emotional symptoms including hot flashes and night sweats, disturbed sleep patterns, insomnia, and anxiety.
 
Now there's a way to help balance hormones naturally: Balanced Woman. This natural blend of nutrients helps your body make hormones, use them and dispose of excess hormones. Balanced Woman also helps provide quick relief from hot flashes, night sweats, and breast tenderness.
 
TriVita's Balanced Woman Nutritionally Supports:
 
Your body's ability to cope with symptoms of post-menopause and peri-menopause
 
Increased energy levels
 
A positive, balanced emotional state
 
So, if you're struggling with the symptoms of hormonal imbalance, feel like yourself again with Balanced Woman.
 
Women on birth control should consult your healthcare provider. If you are currently taking HRT, consult with your healthcare provider before changing.
 
 
Success Stories  with Menopausal Relief from Balanced Woman
 
I have been taking Balanced Woman now for about two years. I was struggling with many different problems, including feeling very overwhelmed about everyday duties, heart palpitations, and a lot of night sweats, anxiety attacks, hopelessness and overall negativity.  I decided to give Balanced Woman a try. My doctor wanted me to start using a hormone replacement drug as well as an anti-depressant, but I decided to first try Balanced Woman.  I started to notice a positive difference after about 3 months. I continued to take Balanced Woman for a year.  I then wondered if I was getting better anyway and decided to quit taking it.  After being off about 2 months some of the same anxiety, overwhelmed feelings and night sweats started coming back. After the third month I was totally convinced that I needed to start using Balanced Woman again.  My husband definitely wants me to continue.  I have now been using Balanced Woman again for the past 10 months and will continue to take it. I highly recommend this product.
Janice F. Landmark, MB
 
Within two weeks of taking TriVita's Balanced Woman, I began to notice that my hot flashes were completely gone.  If I forget to take my Balanced Woman, I know almost immediately, because the hot flashes will return.  My mood swings are gone and I feel better rounded.  I think Balanced Woman is a fantastic product and it has many essentials that all women need.  Thank you, TriVita.
Annette J. Tracy, CA
 
I have been taking Balanced Woman for just over three years.  I realized that the hormone supplement that I got from the store wasn't doing anything for me.  I had just started taking Sublingual B-12 from TriVita and TriVita sent me the catalog. I decided to order Balanced Woman from TriVita, and soon after I began to see some of my problems from menopause go away. 
 
I knew it was really helping me with hot flashes, night sweats, negative emotions and other menopausal symptoms.  I continued to use Balanced Woman because it helped me avoid a lot of the big problems with menopause. I definitely recommend taking Balanced Woman consistently, because I feel that is when you will start feeling the benefits. It works for me! Thank you TriVita.
Jan S. St. Petersburg, FL
 
 
Supporting Information
 
Studies conducted by TienaHealth show Balanced Woman works for 87% of women. A recent study confirms symptom relief occurs in as little as 30 days; some women experience relief sooner.
 
A recent study by Troy B. Adams, Ph.D. of Arizona State University shows women aged 43-68 years old experienced quick relief from symptoms, like hot flashes, night sweats and breast tenderness when they used Balanced Woman. In the study, one capsule of Balanced Woman was taken twice daily over 60 days in the treatment group. The control group participants received capsules containing no active ingredients. The results showed a significant decrease (88%) in menopausal symptoms, including night sweats, hot flashes and breast tenderness in women taking Balanced Woman. There were no significant changes in the control group who did not receive Balanced Woman. Also, estrogen levels increased in the treatment group, but not for women in the control group.
 
In scientific research studies, black cohosh, a key ingredient in Balanced Woman, has been shown to work as well as various hormone therapies, including HRT, often with equivalent results.
 
For centuries, the wild yam extract has been used by various cultures as a natural source of progesterone, a building block hormone needed by both men and women.
 
 
Butch Hamilton-SEO Master-SEO Master Trainer for Veretekk-Director In Trivita
 
1-806-874-3314
 
Butch Hamilton is a well respected and highly competenet SEO Master on Google.  His reputation is only exceeded by his desire to give all of his esteemed SEO Clients the very best in search engine optimization results.
 
You will indeed be fortunate to hire him for all of your SEO needs.  His services cover all the areas of promoting effectively on Google from Domain Purchasing and Hosting, to Website Construction and Promoting Effectively to Top Positions on Google.
 
To begin this process, it will be necessary to go here:  http://seoservicesonline.net and fill out the contact form provided.  You will be contacted in a timely fashion to discuss your SEO needs for your websites.
 
Here are the various SEO Packages Now Available:  http://hamiltonseo.net
 
The exclusive SEO client list is kept small, therefore, only top level SEO Services are provided.

No comments: