Monday, December 24, 2007

Sebastian Foss: BlogBlaster Abuse Report to Google

Sebastian Foss:  BlogBlaster Report to Google
 
There is someone out on the internet that is able to view the source of your blogger.com blogs...
and then make posts, possbly without you knowing it.  This is not the way to
build a business on Google, folks. 

He is hacking into my email send to address using the software program called BlogBlaster...

His email address is toolman69l@yahoo.com ..

I have his ip address...am going to report this system to Google and let
them control this type of scam and malpractice...



My email to Sebastian Foss:
 
Sebastian Foss

I have contacted Sebastian Foss, Owner of the BlogBlaster to inform him that his affiliate:
http://www.solercio.com/blogblaster/ is using unscrupulous means to promote his program.

I have logged this person's IP Address...and will get to the bottom of this...

This guy's email that he is using is
toolman691@yahoo.com

So, if your blogs have been hacked...contact Sebastian Foss @
http://blogblaster.com

I will assure you that I will pursue this toolman with all due fervor...there is no excuse for hacking
people's websites to promote their program.

Again...I DO NOT PROMOTE THIS PROGRAM IN ANY WAY!
 
Here is Sebastian Foss's Contact Information:  Found on the website:
 
Phone +49 (2266) 478 230
Fax +49 (2266) 478 197
Postal Address e-trinity Internetmarketing Ltd.
c/o blog-blast.com
Boehler Str.14
51789, Lindlar
Germany



I have posted this all across the internet...I will see that Sebastian Foss notices the activity here.  I work consistently
on Google to post quality and insightful information for myself and my esteemed seo clients.  I will NOT tolerate
this type of hacking into my blogs to go unanswered.

As a followup to this guy posting to my blog illegally, I have reported Sebastian Foss and his BlogBlater to Google.

If you have issues like this, I highly recommend going here:
http://help.blogger.com/bin/topic.py?topic=12468

Also, you can report a website that is using these tactics here:
http://www.google.com/contact/spamreport.html

Remeber that Google is here to provide quality service. If you have experienced this type of action, please do not hesitate to report them to Google.  People who use this program are both distasteful and make our job, as professional business men and women,  just that much more difficult.  I suggest taking a pro-active stance against BlogBlaster and all types of other software that are invasive to people's websites on Google.
_________________
 

No comments: