Monday, December 24, 2007

MLM


 



That is a pretty bold statement, but considering the demise of Globalwon for the most part, I have done some major research and discovered why most MLM ops will never succeed for the little guy..

I am sure many of you have seen opportunities come and go. Most of the time, you watch in horror after spending months building a downline to see it shrink and vaporize before your eyes.

This is exactly what happened to me with Globalwon. I built a huge organization of SALES PEOPLE. And that is why it failed, because Globalwon was designed for sales people, not consumers. Sales people don't stick around if they aren't making sales.

But, I have another business I have been in for over 6 years. And it is still going strong, because it is filled with customers, not sales people. Then my light bulb went ON! I started researching and building a Flash movie to explain why this company is unique and why I will never fail with them.

I would like to share this with you. I am not asking you to do anything other than watch the movie. Those of you that 'get it', will want to register for my online conferences as well.

I will just inform you and educate you and let you decide what to do. No sales pressure. Just good education and training, so you can make an informed decision to what you should do to make your future efforts work and succeed at making a real living.

The site address is http://itsgoodbusiness.net. Check it out. It is entertaining and informative and all about helping the little guy succeed. If you're a big shot, well, never mind. We don't really need you.

Sincerely,

Thomas Prendergast

No comments: