Friday, February 1, 2008

Work From Home: Jaguar Marketing

Work From Home:  Jaguar Marketing
 
In choosing a work from home business to become involved with, its important that you realize that most of the work from home biz ops on Google, are really nothing but smoke and mirrors.  These people work incredibly hard at telling you how to become rich at home with no effort, no work and basically a low startup cost.  Here is the catch.  They are lying.  Having been involved in work from home or a SOHO business for many years, I have seen all the stories, and heard all the horror tales of people being ripped, lied to, scammed and basically being stripped from their hard earned money.  Hey, I have been there and done that as well.
 
I will also tell you that there are reputable, stable and wealth creating systems on Google that do work.  I know, because my primary job of search engine optimization led me to know one of these very well.  I am the Marketing Director for Mr. Al Turnquist and Jaguar Marketing.  As you can clearly tell, just by typing my name into a Google search, that I am the real deal.  As a matter of fact, I am also an advanced SEO trainer for the fine people in Jaguar Marketing.  I know this program from inside out.  I write many articles while promoting for Al Turnquist and Jag.  I spend time developing seo campaigns for other members within Jaguar.  I will also share just a little inside secret about myself.  As a general rule, I do NOT like online programs.  You will be interested in visiting another of my sites called The Truth About Internet Marketing.  (  http://askbutchhamilton.org  )
 
Look, I have been in mlm for years.  I have built several impressive work from home businesses, but at the end of the day, where was the money?  Oh yeah, I have heard all the stories by these so called super-networker clowns.  Hey Butch, just give it another 30-60 or 90 days, and I am going to put so many people in your downline that you will become rich.  Hey, nothing but lies and scams to get me to take another position.  So, with having said that, I am going to share with you some information about Jaguar Marketing.  If you see value in what I am saying, just pick the phone up and call me.
 
____________________
 
Jaguar Marketing
 
So what makes Jaguar Marketing different from every other online business on Google today?  First, let's start with the basics, and then we will work up from their on this expansive work from home business.
 
  • Mentors on a Mission  This original business started by Mr. Al Turnquist began in 2004.  It has been steadily increasing in popularity since that time.  The whole basis revolves around the Make Money or Make Excuses business model  There is nothing that can compare with the business coaching and mentoring from the best in the business, Mr. Al Turnquist.
 
  • Jaguar Marketing is an exclusive business marketing plan, whereby you earn $3000 on each Platinum Sale that you make.  This is NOT an affiliate program.  YOU get paid direct by the person who has signed up underneath you.  Then, you make arrangements to send the Jag Corporate the money that you owe.  There is no business on Google that I know of that offers this feature.  The person that signs up underneath you will give you his or her first sale as well, to qualify for full Jag Membership.  In other words, you will make $6000 profit on each sale that you make with Jaguar Marketing.
 
  • Delegation, Not Duplication  By saying this, you can build your business by going with the 10K a week program.  You will simply hire professional phone salespeople to make calls to prospects on your behalf.  The phone scripts, training, mentoring and every detail in regards to the account executives is handled personally by Al Turnquist.  In other words, the CEO and Founder of the Jaguar Marketing Corporation does the work for you!  I can guarantee that there is no other online business that provides this type of dedicated leadership.
 
  • Search Engine Optimization Training  At this point, you may not know anything about this term.  It means getting to the top of Google, Yahoo, MSN, ASK.com, WindowsLive and all the other major search engines.  You will receive top level training from me.  I am the head Master SEO Trainer for Jaguar Marketing.  I will teach you exactly what you need to know in order to get search engine rankings.  Look at my Jag Training Manual that I have set up just for the members of Jaguar by clicking here:  http://jagtrainingmanual.com  I can guarantee you that the information contained in this valuable site is worth tens of thousands of dollars to you.  If you are wanting to become a success in a work from home business, you must gain the knowledge and expertise to accomplish this.  This is my purpose and my passion.  I assist others in building work from home businesses in the right manner.
 
  • Additional Training  You will also have access to reverse marketing training, lead generation training, traffic exchange training, building effective and compatible websites that will enable you to get your site noticed on Google.  You will NEVER have to buy expensive pay-per-click ads to build your business, unless you think that this is productive for you.
____________________
 
There are just a few reasons to become involved with the best work at home business on Google today.  The earning potential that you have here can enable you to become financially independent.  The professional work from home business that you have in front of you, can be worth an impressive amount of money that will let you get away from your day job and to fire your boss.  After all, isn't that the prime purpose of a work from home business?
 
You are wanting to get away from the frustrations of working for wages.  We have many corporate level people who have chosen to associate themselves with our professional business.  They are now making far more money, living life on a different level and enjoying the freedom that working from home provides. 
 
As I have stated before, simply pick that phone up and give me a call.  I will not SELL you Jaguar Marketing.  I don't work this way.  I will inform you on the results that I am having and the benefits that you can expect when becoming a member of the most exclusive work from home business on Google today.
 
You will find that work from home Jaguar Marketing is the best possiblie place to be for you to start a successful work from home business on Google.
 
____________________
 
 
Butch Hamilton-SEO Master-Phase IV Marketing Group
From Domain Purchasing Through Website Constuction and Effective Promoting on Google
806-874-3314
806-205-0648
fax 806-874-0036
Office Hours:  M-F 9-6 CST
____________________

  
____________________
 
Additional Work From Home Resources:
 
 
____________________

No comments: