Saturday, February 16, 2008

Internet Marketing Training System: Newsletter

 



Hello Butch Hamilton-SEO Master Here 
 
Time to read about the happenings in and around the best damned internet marketing system on Google today!
 
 
 
 
Hey...take your choice with the finest internet marketing system found on Google today!


There is a lot in this issue. Don't miss the great reports and articles. Or, come to this Sunday's conference and find out from the guys that run Veretekk™ live!

______________________

 

 


Vereconference™
Now with Screen Casting at no additional cost!

Free Vereconference™ rooms now have Screen Casting included. All Vereconference™ rooms include Screen Casting at no additional charge!

http://free.vereconference.com

http://freegoogle.vereconference.com  

Our prices for the Vereconference™ rooms are so low; we are not allowed to publicly publish them. But we can tell you what they are because you are our subscribers. Are you ready?

  • 3 Seats only $11.95 per month
  • 5 Seats only $17.50 per month
  • 10 Seats only $29.95 per month
  • 15 Seats only $44.95 per month
  • 20 Seats only $59.95 per month
  • 25 Seats only $68.75 per month
  • 50 Seats only $137.50 per month
  • 75 Seats only $206.25 per month
  • 100 Seats only $250.00 per month
  • 125 Seats only $300.00 per month
  • 150 Seats only $345.00 per month
  • 175 Seats only $385.00 per month
  • 200 Seats only $400.00 per month
  • 250 Seats only $450.00 per month
  • 300 Seats only $480.00 per month
  • 350 Seats only $525.00 per month
  • 400 Seats only $560.00 per month
  • 500 Seats only $650.00 per month
  • 750 Seats only $900.00 per month
  • 1000 Seats only $1,150.00 per month
  • 1500 Seats only $1,650.00 per month
  • 2000 Seats only $2,200.00per month

    And we pay commissions on this as well. When you signup for a room from your own Portal, you get a further discount because of the commissions. These are the most advanced state of the art conference rooms on the Internet. 
     



  • Great training is priceless!
    Ignorance is very expensive!

    Good writing skills, also known as copy writing, is necessary to marketing online. Heck, good writing skills are necessary to marketing and sales in all arenas. I am not a professional copywriter either, but I have been writing for a long time. It is a learned skill. The following is a series of tips and resources to help you achieve good results.

    I have developed the ability to write the same way I talk. My 7th grade English teacher is rolling over in her grave now. I know this because when I was in 7th grade she was in her 60s, so I am pretty sure she is passed otherwise she would be famous for being the oldest person living. Her name was Miss Clark and would often smack you with a ruler for poor grammar.

    Today we have PCs and MS Word to help us with avoiding typos, which is another thing you want to avoid if possible. With that said I still make dumb mistakes with my typos. Words like 'your and you're', a lot and allot (alot is not a word), and there and their still catch me. Here is a great resource for the most often misspelled words: Confused and Misused Words

    When writing for Internet marketing, primarily, email, make sure you speak of the benefits, not the features. Example: (FEATURES) This system has really neat buttons that make a cool sound when you click on them. (BENEFITS) This system is very easy to navigate and with little effort will produce results.

    Make sure your copy also starts out with a quick summary. This way your reader can quickly decide if the letter warrants their interest. Then end it with a summary as well.

    Make your draft summary first, then just type as if you were actually talking to someone. Be yourself.

    I also recommend you get Yanik Silver's Instant Sales Letters as a good reference source. Yanik has produced a well crafted tool to make copy writing do-able for the beginner and makes a great Gear Grinder for the veteran suffering from writer's block. The book is a great resource and has helped thousands to achieve effective results.

    We have great live training for copy writing as well. Check the Veretraining Calendar for scheduled times.
     



    Google is great!
    But what if there were no search engines?

    I'm sure you've seen a web-ring. To refresh, they are a group of related sites that link to each other. Veretekk™ marketing is the same concept, but on a much grander scale. As a Gold Veretekk™ subscriber, you have many portals that work for you in much the same way. We have great training to teach you how to make a big impact in the search engines with your Veretekk™ Gold system.

    But what if search engines didn't exist? What then, you ask? There are many other ways many people ignore or are not aware of in building traffic to your primary sites.

    1. Press Releases - While they should be reserved for newsworthy purposes (new product/service, acquisition, attending Trade Show or Convention, etc.), they are a great way to get people to visit your site when they are looking for information relating to your product or service. It's also a great way to build your brand name and to become known as an authority of information in your field. We have great Veretraining on this!

    2. Directory Listings - Quite simply, this is the easiest way to get your site indexed by search engines. There are many free directories that you can get your site listed in, and there are many fee-based directories that are worth the price of adding your site. The added value is that since your site is listed categorically, it helps to re-enforce what your site offers, since it will be found with similar sites.

    3. Articles - Expose your expertise! While article writing is not easy, it is an extremely valuable asset to your site. By writing, you are creating unique content found nowhere else and we all know how much search engines love that! It also gives you another way of explaining a product or service without coming off as a sales pitch. Another added benefit of writing articles is that it's a great way to naturally grow the size of your site in an organic way, and will in turn, make your site become a "hub" of relevant information in regards to your industry. You will also learn this is many of our trainings.

    4. Newlsetters - This should be your site's bread and butter. The people who have signed up for your newsletter already feel that your site was worth their time to give you their email address, so these people have already place some trust and value into what you have to say. The newsletter is where you can promote new products and services to interested users without risking any intrusiveness factors. This is the best place to make a sales pitch to your perspective readers! Can you say, "The Bully Pulpit?"

    5. Blogs/RSS Feeds - While to some people this is already old-hat, there are many users out there (think AOL users) who have no idea about how to customize the content they want to read. There are many areas to get your blog listed, and it gives an inside point-of-view into the inner workings of your company or personality, thus giving yet another way for a user to identify with you or your site.

    I think it's safe to say that the search engines will always be around, but to focus entirely on them and ignoring the other resources could be a costly business mistake.

    Just remember to keep your eye on the prize of online success, and customers coming from various outlets, not just the search engines.
     



    Updated Training Modules
    Now done in Flash and work in our Vereconference™ rooms!

    Training Modules have been reformatted and now work in the Vereconference™ V5 rooms.

    The past week I used a new software for screen capturing. It is called ALLCapture by Balesio. I searched far and wide for a quality capture program that would make sharp high quality Flash videos with small file size, and was about to give up when I found this. Thank you Google.

    I did this because the Training Modules in the Veretraining Center were all Vereconference™ saved files and will not play in our new Vereconference™ rooms. Now that they are Flash videos they do.

    Are you listening current and future trainers? This will make training even that more effective. You can expect to see more Flash videos throughout the Veretekk™ system as I continue to build out the best Flash training videos for the entire system!

    I almost forgot! I have added more training modules too. Like how to buy domains, how to FTP and how to set up a blog!

    See you this Sunday!

    Thomas Prendergast
    CEO
    Inetekk.com, Inc.
     




    Trouble Shooting
    Huge Lead database are causing trouble!

    We have heard from some of our subscribers that are having issues getting there huge leads database to open in the Bully Pulpit.

    I have a Veretekk system with over 1 million that is also failing. We have solutions in the works…..BUT!

    I am testing the 1 million leads system and the computers that have 4 gigs of ram or more are loading without issues. So if you are one of the fortunate with a ton of leads with the BP failing, try upping your memory. Let us know if that helps.

    But we are also working on a solution from our side as well.

    We will keep you posted.

    What a problem! Too many leads!

    Thomas Prendergast
    Inetekk.com, Inc.
     



    The Flood Of Testimonials Continues...
    Real People With Real Results!
    There are times when you get frustrated with life's financial problems that you feel like giving up, well that's how I felt for a while, until I found the Veretekk™ system. After signing up with at least six money making programs, I was quite skeptical, but I said to myself that I should try this one because I was offered to try it one week for free, and so I did, but because I saw that it worked after I got my first successful prospect, I could stay in the silver level, but I upgraded to the GOLD LEVEL so I can be paid. This is my second week in the program and I must say that I'm loving it all the way,

    THANK YOU VERETEKK™
    you're the best.

    Katrina Ingersoll
    Califonia, United States

     
    I became Gold Veretekk™ member in April 2007 and just recently started working on Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Today I got #20 out of 438 million for submit or post on Google, #1 for submit or post classifieds out of 56.7 million and for submit or post classified I got #'s 1,2,5,21,26,27,39,41,45, and 46.

    I get good results also for submit or post classified ads, submit or post classified ads free, and submit or post classified ads free, online. For the keywords free premium email leads I have the first 5 returns and the 10 returns on page 1 of Google. I am anxious to see what this will start doing for me.

    This really is working!

    Lonny Heiner
    Washington, US
     

    I am amazed at finding my website at the top of the list in Google. I also use the Veretekk™ SEO training to get my wife's website at the top for key words as well. I think Veretekk™ is the best in teaching SEO and I do not find anyone else doing it. Other website builders give me the feeling that it is "optional" and they do not tell you where to get the training.

    Score a big one for Veretekk™!

    Ron Smalley
    Colorado, US
     

     
    Veretekk™ Internet Marketing At Its Best! Today I had a pleasant surprised whilst researching for an article on the importance of personal branding to improve SEO results. I discovered that as a result in putting into practice what is preached by the trainers in Veretekk™ and by use of the Veretekk™ Search Engine Marketing Portals it is possible to get prominent positions in Google.

    I was a Silver Veretekk™ member for two years before I discovered the power that lies within the Veretekk™ Marketing System. It is not an easy system to understand but with the expert help of trainers such as Butch Hamilton and Leo Silvestri, I began a journey which is leading me on the road to my goals. My business is growing with out having to send out emails, surf for hours, and join traffic exchanges and safe lists. My sites are taking on a life of their own and people are contacting me, and as this success is growing, I am able to pass on what I am learning to others and it is most rewarding.

    I still have much to learn in this ever-changing Internet world but can honestly say there is nothing to match the Veretekk™ Gold Marketing System!

    David Ogden
    Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
     



    Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!
    LETS PACK THE HOUSE!

    Find out about it all - direct from the guys at the top! To join the conference, just login to your Veretekk™ system and go to Veretraining, then just click on the Conference room link. The web conference begins at 6pm PST on Sunday.

    Veretekk™ State of the System Address
    Sunday, February 17, 2008 6pm PST


    Sincerely,

    Mike Darling, President
    Thomas Prendergast, CEO
    Inetekk.com, Inc. (Veretekk™)

    _____________________
     
    I suppose your head may be ready to explode by now.  Get with the program and become part of the best internet marketing training system on Google today.  Search engine optimization and marketing is my gig.  I developed my seo techniques from the mentoring from Mr. Tom Prendergast.  Hey, you can do the same thing here.
     
    You have choices to make my friend.  You become educated in the ways and means of Google, Yahoo, MSN, WindowsLIve, Ask.com and all the other major search engines, OR...you simply flail around out there like everyone else does. 
     
    I tend to think that education beats spending money needlessly!
     
    _____________________
     
    Butch Hamilton-SEO Master-Master SEO Trainer for Veretekk
    806-874-3314
    806-205-0648
    Fax:  806-874-0036
    _____________________

    No comments: