Saturday, February 16, 2008

Jaguar Marketing: A Personal Perspective

Jaguar Marketing:  A Personal Perspective
 
This article will be dedicated to what I believe is the best professional internet based business found on Google today.  I say that not because I am the marketing director for Al Turnquist, but rather from, a professional business standpoint.  I will also talk about what Jaguar Marketing means to me and many others who consistently and diligently promoting this business.  I am not here to convince, sell, coerce or cause you to become excited about joining, just to get your money.  Quite honestly, I find that type of approach to be totally distasteful, and highly not my style. 
 
I will give you personal insights into what makes Jaguar Marketing different, why Al Turnquist is the one to choose for you business and sales coaching mentoring and why that this business, is like no other found on the net today.  I have been a system owner for about a year now.  I have made some excellent money as a system owner over the last year.  Yes, this is not a misrepresented statement...its just fact.  Can you learn to do what I have done in Jaguar?  Well, I can tell you this.  The trainers, of which I am one, spend their valuable time in telling people exactly how to market their systems.  My specialty is search engine optimization.  In other words, I get top positions on the internet for websites.  I am dedicated to finding the right tools, training, techniques and overall systems that work.  I share my knowledge.  As a matter of fact, you can go to my Jaguar Training Manual here:  http://jagtrainingmanual.com  Within this site, there is a comprehensive seo knowledge base that you will have access to.  (The pages are password protected for obvious reasons.)
 
_______________________
 
 
You see, I have been down that torn and tattered road called internet marketing for a very long time.  I have bought into the idea many times, that you can make money online.  I have joined thousands of dollars worth of things, only to find out that they were nothing but smoke and mirrors.  This is where Jaguar Marketing separates itself from the others on Google.  I will also tell you that I am NOT an online affiliate type of person.  SEO is my prime gig.  Jaguar Marketing is my business and my passion as well.  Having been a system owner for the past year has been a positive influence.  Mr. Al Turnquist is a dedicated and conscientious leader who never quits, is never satisfied with less than perfection and expects others within the business to approach theirs in exactly the same way.  Its all about commitment.  In answering your question, can you become successful in Jaguar Marketing?  Absolutely!  Will you take the tools, training, mentoring and techniques and actually put them to use?  I have not a clue.
 
Does everyone in Jaguar Marketing make money?  Absolutely NOT.  You have to consider that there will only be a handful of people within any online business that will make the choice to learn their business.  There will only be a handful of people anywhere on this planet that will become committed to anything at all.  Quite frankly, most people are just too lazy to accomplish anything at all in their lives.  They are looking for some magic button or quick fix to get them where they want to go.  I will offer you this.  If you are looking for Jaguar to be that kind of a program, just do NOT join.  It will be a waste of your time and my time.  I do not have the time, nor the inclination to waste.  I am here to build a professional business organization that will make money for the long term.  This is exactly what Jaguar Marketing can mean for you as well.
 
______________________
 
 
I am here to answer any and all your questions concerning Jaguar Marketing or SEO as well.  I am not here to pitch you a deal.  I will give you real-time info.  All you really need to do is to pick up the phone and call me.  If you are serious about building a business, then I am here to assist you in that journey.  Phase IV Marketing Group is designed to give you a consistent business model that you will be able to follow.  It will give you everything that you need to be concerned with in building an online business.
 
One note here.  I like the Jaguar Marketing System so well, I bought my new granddaughter, Emma, a Jaguar Marketing System for her future.  I will put the necessary pieces of that puzzle together for her to make some substantial money within the next four or five years.  She is only one month old now.  Am I sold on Jaguar?  Oh yeah!
 
 
______________________
 
 
For taking the time to read my article today, grab your free travel coupon.  Take a vacation on me!  Simply click this link:  http://simplerefer.com/special  or click the banner below.
 
 
 
 
______________________
 
Butch Hamilton-SEO Master-Phase IV Marketing Group
From Domain Purchasing Through Website Constuction and Effective Promoting on Google
806-874-3314
806-205-0648
fax 806-874-0036
Office Hours:  M-F 9-6 CST
 
_______________________
 
 

No comments: