Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Leads and SEO Tools that Work For Only $10 or Under.

Leads and SEO Tools that Work For Only $10 or Under.
 
If you could get thousands of leads per day for only $10 per month would that interest you? This sounds like other ads doesn't it? Well it isn't! I personally download 1000's of leads per day through Free FFA's  that allow me to use for free once per month, or pay $10 to use it anytime I want. I can even store leads for later.
 
You should take a look and see how the systems works. You can get leads once per month for free or you can pay to use it all the time. Every time I go into my FFA system I get 2000-3000 leads that I am able to send information to. I find that this is a really inexpensive way to get leads. I use the Veretekk Gold System http://seoveretekk.com autoresponder service to send out my lead emails. Through their service I can send out up to 10,000 emails per day without spam free. All emails are double opt in therefore the people who answer the information are asking to receive it.
 
If you also want to create backlinks to your website there is a tool called Leads-O-Matic http://veretekkseo.com that will enable you to create backlinks to your website where the search engines will pick them up and give you a higher ranking and exposure in their search engine. The more backlinks you have the more relevant your website becomes. The information is self explanatory when you read it. You can use it for free or get an accelerated version for $10.
 
Now for the Coup de Gras, If you are looking to get your website to the top of the search engines you should use the Virtual Office Phase IV Marketing Co-Op. This is a system that allows you to take advantage of SEO talents for the purchase of units. One unit is under $10 but if you purchase more there are prices breaks that are simply almost a give away. Go to http://coop.virtual100.com and learn how you can hire an SEO expert to get your website to the top of the search engines. This Co-Op has an enormous power and can drive leads to you with ease. You no longer have to purchase ads or pay-per-clicks that don't work, now for a fraction of those cost you can get your site to the top of the search engines.
 
Thanks for reading,
 

No comments: