Monday, February 25, 2008

Virtual Office: Leads for Free or For A Price!

Virtual Office: Do You Want Leads For Free Or For A Price?
 
How many times have you done a Google search and discovered that you could get leads but their was a high price attached to them? Have you ever heard of leads for free? If I told you there way a place that you could get free leads downloads once per month, but for $10 per month you could download thousands of leads every day, would you take advantage of the offer?
 
Here is how it works! Go to http://lerouxhouse.freeffas.com and sign up for the ability to download once per month. If you wish you can upgrade so you can download daily. When you have an ungraded you will be able to download your leads daily or accumulate them and download them whenever you want too. You also will have access to an autoresponder, if you don't have one, that will allow you to send out 10,000 spam free emails daily. [Of course the autoresponder is not included in the price but is part of the Veretekk System http://seoveretekk.com go there and take a look. You can sign up for a free system and learn about how it works.
 
I have been using these tools for two years and have built a data base of about 40,000 names and email addresses. My list is all double opt in and spam free. I send out emails to people once per week which gives me the flexibility to market my information to them.
 
The first start is to go to the Free FFA's and sign up for the system and then upgrade to the paid system so you can get the leads. Then sign up for the Veretekk Silver System. Poke around and learn about it, then give me a call or email me and I will give you a discount off the Veretekk Gold System if you decide to upgrade. You will save a large part of the set up cost. Once you get into the Veretekk Gold System you will get your own autoresponder which you can use to send out 10,000 leads per day. If you had to pay for a system that does all this you would spend hundreds of dollars per month, maybe even thousands.
 
When I calculated the cost of all the tools Veretekk had included in it I had to stop at $2,000 per month, and then threw away the sheet of paper that I was doing my calculations on. It re-affirmed my feeling of incredible value with the Veretekk Gold System. I never thought that I would be able to conquer the lead problem, but imagined that somewhere, sometime a system would surface and it did. Before I spend tons of money on worthless leads now I generate my own.
 
You can too! Just follow the above directions and never pay a dime for worthless leads again.
 
 
Dr. Raymond Jewell
610-637-4884
 
PS: If you would like to come to a dynamic global event for free come to the Virtual Office International Symposium. You will be there with people from all over the globe participating with others from all over the world all sitting at their respective computer and watching and listening to information about building a business and getting leads along with information about getting top positions on the search engines.
 
The Symposium is put together by Mr. Butch Hamilton, Global SEO Master and Me [Dr. Raymond Jewell, Economic Advisor] to answer the call for good accurate information instead of all the lies, hype and scams that people get when seeking information. To sign up go to http://AVirtualOffice.com and sign up the seating is going fast [We say seating tongue in cheek.]. Spaces are limited so sign up ASAP. The Symposium begins March 15, 2008 and runs monthly indefinably. You don't want to miss this extraordinary event!
 

No comments: