Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Website Analysis by Butch Hamilton-SEO Master

Website Analysis

My website analysis for your site can be the best information that you have ever received. In my chosen profession, I view hundreds of sites on a monthly basis. Without exception, most fall short of having the essential elements in place for maximum results on Google.

I view websites from an entirely different aspect. I am not concerned with the look and feel of a site. I look at these items when performing a paid website analysis.

  • 1. Title

  • 2. Metatag Description

  • 3. Keywords

  • 4. Page Content

  • 5. External Links

  • 6. Backlinks

    These six elements are viewed in a highly professional manner by myself. I look at all of these and will give you real time information from the best seo master operating on Google today. My findings will be emailed to you upon complettion of the web analysis.

    My website analysis cost $250 per site.

    This is extremely inexpensive when you consider the benefits that you will derive from my services.

    Note: Only contact me if you are serious about your business. I do not have the time, nor the inclination, to answer multiple questions about your site. The step that you must accomplish is to provide payment.

    I accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Company Checks and Personal Checks.

    Payment made be made via this secured site: SEO Payment

  • For more details Click Here:  http://websiteanalysis.butchhamilton.com 

    Butch Hamilton-SEO Master
    806-874-3314
    http://adtrack.trafficwave.net/t.pl/23889/147713

    No comments: