Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Metatag Construction by Butch Hamilton-SEO Master

Metatag Construction

Meta elements are HTML or XHTML elements used to provide structured metadata about a web page. Such elements must be placed as tags in the head section of an HTML or XHTML document. Meta elements can be used to specify page description, keywords and any other metadata not provided through the other head elements and attributes.

The construction of a signficant metatag is one of the main keys to your online successs. You may have read, or heard that metatags are no longer used in seo, but I heartily disagree. I use the metas as a way to lead the spiders to index my information. Professionally, I contend that the meta tag is ever bit as important in proper search engine optimization as the title, and the choice of high traffic keywords.

I know exactly how to analyze a website to see if it will be effective on Google. I know how the spiders view webpages, and am able to tap into the ebb and flow of the search engine spider bots, consequently giving my sites top ratings on the most powerful search engine on the Internet.

I will construct a significant meta tag for your site. This will entail some essential aspects such as reviewing your site, checking the title, metatag description and your use of keywords. All this process, when done properly, is time consuming. The meta that I will create for your site will be done in the proper html format. All that you will need do is to take out the existing tag, and paste it right into the proper position.

Once this proper meta is in place, I will then re-index your site to Google. In other words, I will call the spiders attention to your site. Once it comes and indexes the site, you will then be staged to become effective.

The elements that I will explore before creating the meta tag will be as follows.

  • 1. Title

  • 2. Current Metatag

  • 3. Keywords

    I can then set about the process of creating the meta that your site needs for the keywords that you have chosen for your business.

    My price for a signficant metatag desscription is: $250

    This price includes keyword research and I will guide you, to a certain degree, where you should go from that point.

    I also offer a needed service of analyzing your website. You can find that info by following this link: http://websiteanalysis.butchhamilton.com  

    I look forward to serving all your search engine optimization needs at some point in time.

    For a consultation with me concerning your site, you may fill in the contact form below. I offer a full range of seo services from domain purchasing and hosting, through website construction and successfully promoting your site to top positions on Google, Yahoo, MSN and all the other major search engines of the Internet.

    Find more info here:  http://metatagconstruction.butchhamilton.com/

    Butch Hamilton-SEO Master

    806-874-3314

    seoserviceonline@veretekk.com

    SEO Services Online

    SEO Services

     
  • No comments: