Sunday, June 22, 2008

SEO Proposal

SEO Proposal
 
SEO Services Online is committed to excellence in web promoting for your sites.
 
My SEO services include:
 
Intensive Keyword Research
 
Website Analysis
 
Building Search Engine Friendly Sites
 
Building significant backlinks
 
Posting articles to different Internet systems that I use
 
This is the core of all seo.  We need to determine the exact keywords and keyword phrases to obtain you top positions in high traffic keyword areas.  I need to view your site from the aspect of a search engine spider robot.  I am not as concerned with the look, as I am with the actual information that the spider sees in the indexing process.
 
1.  Making sure that your website is search engine friendly.  The website must contain the proper title, metatag description and focused keywords to be effective.
 
2.  Press Releases will be written 1-per day for 2 weeks, then 1 every other day for another 2 weeks, then weekly after this.  This will begin the  link building process for your website.
 
3.  Ezine articles.  I will write ezine articles to back up the content of the website.  These will not come up to top positions on Google as quickly as the press releases, but they will stay much longer.
 
4.  I will setup a search engine friendly blog...again with all the necessary elements for the spiders to be the most effective.  Blogging is a great way to get your message out now.  They are powerful promoting tools.  .
 
5.  I will also post articles to my high traffic forum.  http://internet-tales-and-tips.com  this forum has a Google spider indexing robot permanently attached to it.  Again, another way to build great links that lead back to your website.
 
6.  Adding the articles to my powerblogging system is an excellent way to achieve traffic and rankings for your site.
 
7.  The Veretekk Platinum System...
 
     a.  This is an inclusive part of any seo campaign that we are currently doing.  This includes 7 Gold Systems.  The
Veretekk Platinum system is a powerful promoting tool, and no one knows how to leverage this system in the way that I do.  This entire system is used for keyword specificity and page rank on Google.  The power of  having 7 Gold Veretekk Systems working for you 24/7 is indeed incredible.  I handle all the configuration and setup for you.
 
     b.  For those of you who already have a Platinum Veretekk System, I will also handle all the keyword research, and the setup of the 7 Gold Systems within the Control Panel.  There will be a one time charge for the service, then a monthly fee to keep the content flowing smoothly with the Veretekk RSS Feed system.
 
8.  Traffic stats are closely monitored and weekly reports will be sent to you via email.
 
I suggest a campaign that will last for a minimum of 6 months.  This is the most effective way to get your info out live and keep it there.  After that, we can talk about a residual amount of money to keep it there.
 
The fee for this service is always held in the utmost of confidence.  Iwill need to be in direct contact with the seo client, and choose the keywords before I will negotiate any price.
 
Bear in mind that all of my seo work is held in the strictest of confidence and professionalism.  I reveal no personal or private information to anyone regarding my esteemed seo clients.
 
I will require full payment up front for the campaign, and I will give you a contract stating all the details of course.  My guarantee is page one on Google for a keyword phrase that we will choose.  Your site will land on other top categories as well.
 
Consider carefully your options when choosing an SEO firm to handle your online promotions.  There are no services operating on Google that goes into the depth and scope of SEO in the way that I do.and quite frankly,   I have the credentials, the referrals and the search engine positions available to you at any time that you desire them.
 
For more information about myself, and the testimonials, articles and other information, visit the site listed below.  There is also a contact form available there, to get you started with the top rated seo master on Google today.
 
Butch Hamilton-SEO Master
 

 
 

 

No comments: