Saturday, May 31, 2008

Why Buy Leads?

Why Buy Leads when you can Buy Customers?

Searching on Google today for any home based business can be exhausting. Too many people are making the claim of instant success. Who are these people any ways? Sounds like some super star network marketer trying to pitch their latest deal. Be weary of those types and instead focus on the fundamentals of teaming up with a solid company.

Evaluating the Good from the Bad Companies

Do you know what to look for in a Network Marketing Company? Personally, I always recommend people look at companies that have been in business for a few years. This simply alleviates and reduces the risk of the company going out of business in 3 or 4 years, thus leaving you emotionally and financially bankrupt. Hey, I've seen them come and go over the years. Take for example, while searching on Google, I found one company of thousands that has been around for over 2 decades called Matol.

Here are several things I found out about why Matol is a good choice from the perspective of being an established MLM company. Source Matol

Matol was founded in 1984 by Karl Jurak and J. F. Robert Bolduc
$3.7 billion in accumulated sales
Member of the Direct Sellers Association and Better Business Bureau
Matol's Corporate Mission: Impact World Health
Today, Matol is available in over 14 countries
Paid over $800 MILLION DOLLARS in commissions
Matol has distribution centers in Arizona, Virginia & Montreal 25,000 square foot state of-the-art manufacturing facility

As you have just read, Matol is one company that you could give consideration in your search for an ideal company to team up with. It won't be overnight instant success and you will need to set aside some time on a week to week basis to create a residual income.
This leads us into the next area relating to building a home based business.

How will you build a Matol Business?

With today's technology, there are dozens of ways to build a Matol business or any MLM business. Some are effective, while others are designed to steal your money. Over the years, I have tried various methods of building a home based business to create a stable and long lasting residual income. In my case I determined that I had two possible methods to market Matol:

1. I could approach my warm market, family, friends, etc., which of course I did do with limited success
2. I could perhaps try to buy Matol leads

I do not recommend buying Matol leads, because the lead generation companies are taking advantage of people and making them rich and you poor. So if you are buying Matol leads, stop buying them. Lead generation companies in my opinion are nothing more than con artists with one purpose and only purpose. To make them wealthy and you poor. If they really cared, then they would not be over selling their leads like they currently do. Below is an example of how much you may spend on Matol leads to build your home based business.

Package size 10 cost per lead $4.00 total $40.00
Package size 25 cost per lead $3.85 total $96.25
Package size 50 cost per lead $3.70 total $185.00
Package size 100 cost per lead $3.50 total $350.00

I don't really care if the leads is 10 cents or 10 dollars, because the way the lead generation companies obtain those leads is nothing more than digital trash for you and me. They will over sell your Matol leads or any leads for that matter. I am telling this from experience.

Buy Customer's Not Matol Leads

Perhaps you are worn out like me with all the hype and lies from MLM marketers. Personally, I am looking for that one business that I can join that I do not have to attend the telephone conferencing sessions that are meant to excite and inspire me to go to work to make my millions of dollars. I am searching on Google for that quiet business that is legitimate, real and that can actually produce the sort of income that I am looking for to sustain me and my family in a comfortable manner.

If you have been down the road of building your home based business with leads, then consider the option. Did you know that you can buy customers instead? Yes, Its Good Business and a group of marketing experts have come together to show people a better way to build a residual income. All you do is Buy Customers and not leads. No stress or worry at the end of the month.

Buy Customers - NOT Leads

http://itsgoodbusiness.net

No comments: