Monday, May 26, 2008

vitamark

Vitamark

Product recommendations are easy to make when you have them right in front of you, or you can direct consumers to the page on the web where they check them out. Anyone can determine which products work in conjunction with each other for a variety of issues, or alone.

VitaMark can either enhance someone's existing regiment, or they can develope one using our great products. VM products are very well engineered.


You can send the next paragraph to the people you want to introduce if you think it is something that would be helpful to them, to you and your business.

The following products are great to add to any regiment that people are using whether they are using VitaMark or another supplement company.


ACTIValoe™* , VitaMune, SuperSoy meal replacements, GluCare, Tramane, Omega 3 EPA/DHAVitaWater, Sunjing, Appetizer Diet Cookies and Shakes, VitaMarin CoEnzyme Q10 Cold and Flu VitaWoman, VitaMen, VitaOne, and, definitely last, but not least, LimuPlus. Nautique Skin Care. Enzyme Tri Pack ( why are enzymes important?) These are not all of the products, but ones that I have had which I find to be exemplary in their formulations.


Here is a personal testimonial about our muscle spasm product, SunJing. This little miracle comes in small bottle, but because it works well with very small amounts, you don't need to use as much. It's a nice purse, pocket, or breif case size. Keep the lid screwed on tight though! You don't want to lose any of this precious liquid. The smell is very pleasant, but can be strong so use it carefully around areas that are considered to have mucous membranes. ie; eyes, genetal area, etc.

A few testimonials:


It has saved me in the last two weeks. I fell when I was walking my dogs (flat on my behind!) and jarred my left shoulder and back. My son rubs my back and shoulder and then puts SunJing on before I go to bed, and it relieves the problem enough that I can go to sleep. Without it I can't fall asleep.

Betsy Costello, another VitaMark devotee, called and told me that she had overexercised, and had some real discomfort from overly stressed muscles. She had a bottle of SunJing which she had gotten in autoship, and had the presence of mind to try it. She was amazed at how much better she felt, and called me the next day with great excitement.

ItsGoodBusiness.net

No comments: