Thursday, May 22, 2008

Scent-Sations, Inc.

Scent-Sations, Inc.

Our Mission:
To provide an opportunity for a better life through unique,
high-quality products, excellent compensation and business integrity.


I was introduced to the amazing world of network marketing in 1988 by my friend, Charlie Umphred. We have been partners and full-time network marketing professionals from 1989 until we opened the doors to Scent-Sations in the Fall of 2002.

I really love the fact that in network marketing you get to "wake up when your eyes open…not when some silly alarm clock tells you to" . . . PLUS you get to work with motivated people from all over the U.S.A. (and in some cases, around the world!) . . . BUT I was never able to reconcile the fact that, although most good network marketing programs have excellent products, their wholesale pricing never really allowed distributors to make enough money by simply selling products to customers!

In other words, if the distributors in my organization were not sponsoring other distributors into their respective program, they were unable to put badly needed money in their pockets daily.

I told Charlie that someday we would find a company with integrity that had a good product(s) that people could retail for daily money and also develop a downline organization for residual income.

Then one day it happened…but not the way we ever expected it to happen! Instead of finding a company we BECAME a company!

I was doing a fundraiser for my son's basketball team selling paraffin scented candles manufactured by a local candle-maker. The kids sold about 1,400 candles, they smelled incredible, and everyone was commenting on how great they were.

When the candles were delivered the "candle-makers" Lynn and Carmen Milazzo asked me if I was still involved in marketing. When I answered "yes" Carmen told me that they had developed a new candle made of alternative ingredients and he was looking for some advice on the best way to market the product.

I asked Carmen what was so special about his new "alternative" candle and he started telling me about his desire to make a candle that had all of the positive benefits of scented candles and none of the negatives of scented candles. His main focus was to create a candle using materials that addressed soot damage in homes. He told me about a candle made from soy that was practically soot free, burned longer than most paraffin candles and could be cleaned up with hot soapy water. .

The "Entrepreneur" in me got extremely excited and I called my partner, Charlie and told him that we were going into the "candle business!" You see, I have a good friend who has made a fortune in business and he once told me that, in his opinion, the best way to succeed was to find an existing business and improve upon it. When I did my research and saw how huge the scented candle business was and realized this kind of candle represented new and "better" technology, well, the hair literally stood up on the back of my neck!

Today, Carmen, Lynn, Charlie and myself are partners and the future never looked brighter! We manufacture what many people are now calling the finest scented candle ever made and our distributor force grows monthly!

Our Goal at Scent-Sations, Inc. is to empower anyone to work part time from his or her home to build a local, regional, national and eventually an international business by showing our products and our business plan.

AND . . . if he or she was never able to recruit a person he or she can always earn money by retailing our products!

We KNOW that those who want to focus their efforts on building an organization of distributors are going to be living the life that most only dream about, BUT we are proud to stand apart from most network marketing programs because we ALSO offer people the chance to put money in their pockets daily through our very lucrative retail program!

When we designed our compensation plan we also decided to stand apart from the majority of network marketing programs in that we are NOT going to penalize you if you sponsor a "runaway leg." We feel that YOUR stories of success are far more important than OUR story of success and we want to be able to brag about our distributors living the life of their dreams or making a car payment or a house payment WITHOUT working lots of hours!!! We truly want to see you having success and at the same time enjoying FREE Time!!!!

Scent-Sations is the little company where you can dream BIG dreams. We invite you to join us……you wont regret that decision for a single day of your life!


Robert Scocozzo
CEO of Scent-Sations, Inc.
bob@scent-team.com

Results will vary based upon effort, skill and market conditions. More information about our Residual Income and typical earnings relating to this program can be found at the Residual Income page.
__________

Candle of the Month Program

Have you ever joined a "Record of the Month" or a "Book of the Month"? The success of those programs has been incredible because people could commit to getting one book, tape or record each month and when they referred others to the program they received more books, tapes or records for FREE! At Scent-Sations, Inc. we have taken that successful idea and improved on it in a big way.


Click here for a printable version of the application
When you join our Candle of the Month Program for $39.95 per month, we will ship you:
(1) 16 oz. Mia Bella "Cleaner Burning" Gourmet candle
(1) box of a dozen "Cleaner-Burning" votive Gourmet candles
(1) Soysational Bella Bar (Natural Soap Alternative)
(Suggested Retail for these products is over $60!)


We offer several different start-up packages to help you get your business jump started! When you enroll in the Candle of the Month program, you can choose from several start-up package options for your first initial order. The Candle of the Month package will be sent to you each month afterwards.

When you enroll in the Candle of the Month Program, you can purchase any of our products at the wholesale price and resell them for significant profit! You can sell our products to fundraising organizations and you can sponsor others who wish to retail our products. You can earn 5-10% of the commissionable sales volume for people in that organization. Included in the package is a website to market your business. For more information on the compensation plan, click here. Cost analysis information is located in the distributor back office.
__________

These earnings do not include any earnings from retail sales and fundraising sales, they only represent residual income.
Results will vary based upon effort, skill and market conditions.

51% of our distributors earn between $126.00 and $646.00 annually.

12% of distributors advance from a development level to a leadership level.

47% of distributors advance beyond the basic rank.

Read what our distributors are saying!

"The best scented candle I've ever smelled! That's what I said after trying a Mia Bella Scented Gourmet Candle! When I realized that this candle is practically soot free, is non-toxic and 100% bio-degradeable, uses recycled American farmland materials and cleans up with soap and water, I knew I was finally in the right place at the right time with a simple product! What's really exciting about this business is that I am able to make my daily routine my pathway to income. I don't have to come home at night and work the phones or send out mailings looking to recruit people. With this program, I simply show the candle. People either buy it and I make money right there or they sign up in the business and I make money from their efforts month after month!"
-Pete Canavan, PA


"Scent-Sations is the best moneymaking concept that I've ever seen - and I've seen many. I believe that this opportunity is a major breakthrough. It is a realistic way for the average person to start a real profitable home business. It's very effective. I only wish that I had been offered a program like this years ago. I would have saved myself tons of wasted time and money. I also really like the simplicity of the system. all I have to do show the products and the easy compensation plan! I'm making great money and I would recommend this program to everyone."
-Dave Lewis, PA


"Scent-Sations is exactly what my wife and I had been looking for. There is just no competition. How many companies are selling a similar product line? I sure can't think of any. Hundreds of our happy customers can't seem to think of any either."
-Shep and Jan Kuester, WA

Your chance for financial freedom is right in front of you. It's powerful and extremely compelling. Once you fully absorb the information presented here, the choice will become clear. With a great company, the ultimate in gourmet consumable products, mass appeal, and a generous compensation plan, it is difficult for anyone to say no. The facts speak for themselves.
__________

How will you build your Scent-Sations business?

Will you buy Scent-Sations Leads?

Will yoiu tell all your friends about Scent-Sations?

ItsGoodBusiness.net

Buy Customers...NOT Leads
__________

Keywords: candle of the month, gourmet candles, mia bella candles, bella bar, soap alternative, make money from home, work from home, MLM, wholesale candles, scent-sations, candle of the month program, residual income, fundraising, candle fundraiser

No comments: