Thursday, May 29, 2008

ItsGoodBusiness.net Testimonials

After spending a decade struggling with starting and running 3 businesses, I was ready for a change. Let's face it, dealing with all the issues that come up everyday (employees, payroll, permits, sales etc.) is enough to drive anyone nuts.

I was introduced to mlm about 9 years ago and I loved the idea of leverage and residual income. Isn't that the goal that all of us would like to achieve? The problem I have had with the industry has been bothering my friends and family, buying expensive leads, standing at street corners handing out flyers and all the other crap they tell us to do to be successful.

Come on, even if I had the time and money to do this - how many other people would be willing to do this on a daily basis. As I found out, not too many.

I have been left bruised, battered and a little cynical with the industry.

This all changed in April 2008. This was when I was introduced to
http://ItsGoodBusiness.net and the concept of Buying Customers. Instead of begging family and friends to try the products, I buy customers and let the company market to them. What a concept. My business will be made up of primarily paying customers not distributors that I need to train and motivate. Plus the selling and questions from my customers are taken care of by the company. Every time a customer orders, I make a commission.

I have been equally impressed with the marketing plan that Tom Prendergast has created. I have always been looking for a way to utilize the Internet. The power and leverage that the Internet provides the average person to succeed is unparalleled. Tom has developed a way to harness that power and leverage with his Its Good Business team. The team operates like a traditional business by delegating various tasks within the group instead duplication.

Tom and the other successful Internet marketers on the team have been very supportive and willing to teach what they know to be successful online. This supportive team atmosphere at Its Good Business has been refreshing. I'm learning and having fun everyday. The lessons on how to market on the Internet have been very valuable plus I'm getting paid while I learn.

The team has broken all the records in the company we have partnered up with in 60 days with the Its Good Business marketing plan. I can't wait to see where we'll be in the next 60 days.

Thank you Tom and the IGB team for letting me be a part of something so special.

Dave Shlitemeier

No comments: