Saturday, May 31, 2008

Nuskin Leads

Nuskin Leads
May 31st, 2008

Hi, have you been in MLM for very long? If you have then this is for you and if you are only a newbie then you will learn something also. If you have been in MLM for a while you will realise that you need leads and in my case Nuskin Leads.

If you are new to MLM then you are probably saying why do I need leads? My up line has told me to write a list of my relatives and friends and anyone else I know or have had an association with over my lifetime. I have a huge list of people so why would I need leads? I can assure you that you will. Most people find that their friends and relatives don't want to know you or what your opportunity is about. They will go to extraordinary lengths to hide from you. So you will have to buy leads sooner or later.

Leads companies are everywhere on the Internet offering business entrepreneurs lists of people they claim are ready and waiting to be contacted. Leads lists come in all shapes and sizes and cost from $0 to $10 or more per lead. Why the great gap in costs? Well leads companies sell their leads in a variety of ways, older leads are supposed to be cheaper because they have probably been worked over before you buy them.

Free leads lists are easy to come by, but thousands of people have access to those leads. Most of the people on those lists have been emailed or called so many times they aren't very approachable or responsive if you are lucky enough to actually contact one of those leads. The more exclusive the list is, what people refer to as targeted, then the more expensive those lists are. Buying expensive leads, which are only sold to a small number of people, is still no guarantee that those people will actually be interested in your product or service. So don't believe the stories that lead generation companies spin you.

You can have the best compensation plan, the best up line ever, and the most world shattering innovation, BUT it you are still using outdated and ineffective techniques like purchasing leads to build your business, success will be elusive. Prospecting for leads is a frustrating, time consuming and expensive!

So what is the answer? Well there is one. I went looking because I personally don't want to call anyone in order to convince them to come into my business. I refuse to purchase a lead and call anyone. I have done it and don't like it! I have been hung up on, cursed at, and had to listen to people tell me that they wish they could get off the list that is being sold.

So what did I find? I found a MLM company that has been around for eight years, it is a fantastic company, I don't have to buy leads anymore. So what do I buy? I buy customers. I buy customers, customers who are very happy with the product. That makes sense doesn't it? So it is goodbye to Nuskin Leads and hello Customers. Buy customers. You can find out more

So forget about buying Nuskin Leads and do a bit of research on buying customers, you will find out more at this site ItsGoodBusiness.net

 

No comments: