Sunday, January 27, 2008

Virtual Office: The Answer to The Bull #%&* Business Opportunities…

Virtual Office: The Answer to The Bull #%&* Business Opportunities…

 

 

I have found that when people are complaining about the bull #%&* and hype on the internet, usually they are part of the problem. Let me give you an example! I was reading an article where the author was complaining about all the lies and hype on the internet. The article lead to a recorded message that also started to complain about all of the hollow promises that were pervasive on the internet and the person assured the listener that what he was delivering was not such hype etc, and that if I entered my email address I would receive information about a business opportunity that was actually the real deal.

 

Now let me give you my background, I have a Doctorate in Economics and have studied and taught people how to build businesses for over thirty years. I have consulted with clients all over the world how to uncover financial inefficiencies in their businesses and make them efficient. I understand how to build and run businesses and have been doing it successfully for all these many years. So when someone tells me that they are not going to give me all the hype and bull #%&* I want to see what they are telling people. Approaching this information with an open mind and hoping that there is a refreshing approach to educating the public I was appalled at what I found.

 

When I clicked through after giving them my email [I certainly didn't give them my real email address I have some for these occasions.] I was shocked to find that it was the same old stuff. The program that I was directed to was called "Passport to Wealth" which is a bunch of eBooks that are dumped into the lap of the purchaser, which no one will read. But what you really buy into is the ability to call yourself a "Business Mentor" and teach people how to build a business. I have spent over thirty years consulting and know that you can't spend $1000 and become a mentor. And furthermore you can't spend $1000 and learn how to build a business.

 

The next case I ran into was a person who wrote an article and talked about how they had been in the MLM network marketing business for thirty years and that they know what they were doing. The invitation was to click a hyperlink that took me to a recording that talked about how this person came from bankruptcy to hundreds of thousands of dollars in 45 days. HELP, what do these people think that the consumer is stupid? One would conclude that the thirty years of MLM lead this person to bankruptcy. This did not make sense. I could keep going on and on with this stuff. If it frustrates me than it must be costing consumers fortunes.

 

Hype, Lies, and Scams

 

This is why Mr. Butch Hamilton, SEO Master and I have created the Virtual Office International Symposium and are addressing the issues of all the hype, scams and lies that are out there on the internet. We have put together a free International Symposium to teach anyone who has an internet connection where to get good solid information and how to use it. There is no charge! We are giving everyone our time and effort to teach anyone who wants to listen where they can get good information on building a SOHO [Small Office/Home Office] Business.

 

This International Symposium is going to change the internet and deliver high quality information. Through this delivery system we are going to set a trend that people will come to expect information first before they buy into a losing business system that is here today and gone tomorrow. We want to teach people how to build a business asset instead of a business liability. How is the world can anyone make a living on the internet if they don't know what's good information? We will teach you!

 

We are going to raise the standard so these people will no longer get away with passing out misinformation and taking people's money. When someone wants to put forth their hard earned money and effort to run a business they don't need some skilled huckster taking their money. They deserve better than that and will get it. Mr. Hamilton and I are raising the bar and giving people what they deserve and that good truthful competent information and guidance. Nothing less!  

 

If you would like to come to the Virtual Office International Symposium go to http://avirtualoffice.com and sign up. We would love to have you. The seating is limited so sign up ASAP and get your space now. You will be with people from all over the world all sitting at their computer experiencing a revolutionary event.

 

Dr. Raymond Jewell

http://financialfreedomradio.info

http://financialfreedominsight.com

http://blogfather.net/blogs/virtualoffice.xml

http://virtualovaloffice.com

 

Butch Hamilton-SEO Master

http://butchhamilton.com

http://ask-butchhamilton.com

http://butchhamilton.4f500.com

http://avirtualoffice.com

 



--
Raymond Jewell PhD
610-637-4884
Skype: rbjewell

No comments: