Thursday, January 24, 2008

SEO Services: From Domain Purchasing To Website Construction and Effective Promoting on Google

 

SEO Services:  Phase IV Marketing Group


The art of search engine optimization...gaining top spots on Google...is no easy chore.  I know...this is my job...

I assist people in getting top positions for their websites on Google, Yahoo, MSN and all the other major search engines.

There are a few givens on the internet when it comes to trying to market goods and services:
 
____________________


No Traffic=No Sales!

End of story...that's it...bottom line!

If you have a website...maybe your own domain name website...or a self replicated site of some kind...and that site is sitting on page 10 or 50 or 500 of Google, what do you think your chances are that anyone is going to see the site?
 
 
__________________


NO ONE WILL SEE YOUR SITE!

If no one sees that website...then how in the world are you going to make sales with that site?

YOU WILL NOT!
 
__________________


Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing is my trade, my passion and my way of expressing myself.  I nail top positions on Google for all types of websites.  The internet of today is an exciting place full of wonderful passive income possibilities for people of all ages, all backgrounds, and all economic conditions. 

There is absolutely NO WHERE on this planet today that a person can leverage their time and efforts to actually make money...live the kind of life they want...fire their boss...move away from the corporate stranglehold than on the internet.

But why then...are a great majority of the people on the internet now NOT BEING SUCCESSFUL?

They simply do not have the knowledge, time, drive, motivation or tools necessary to be able to do what I do!

It does not matter what your mlm opportunity is...I can nail you a top position on Google!

Look for yourself at just a handful of my results.  Click Here!
 
 
_________________


Here is another trap that people fall into everyday when trying to market on the internet.
People trying to sell you a piece of software...and new program that will drive motivated visitors to your site, a new marketing marvel that will make you wildly successful...and you don't have to do a thing, just pay $19.95...$29.95...$1500...maybe $3995!

Come on...wake up!

I can do several different things for you.

I can train you in the art of search engine optimization...
Click HERE!

I can do the work for you...Click Here!

I can and will assist you with choosing the necessary tools that do work...to get you results in internet marketing...Click Here! 
 
 
____________________


I can teach you techniques...NO TRICKS or BLACK HAT STRATEGIES...just excellent, proven strategies that will work for you if you are willing to do the things I ask you to do!  Organic positioning is the way I achieve results for your websites.  I can even buy you a domain name, build you a highly marketable, search engine friendly website to market your affiliate site...and I can tell you staight up...if you are trying to market a self-replicated affiliate site...you are dead in the water before you even start...

I research websites all the time.  It does not matter what the super-marketers are telling you...most of them are trash when it comes to being search engine friendly on Google.  I do a very simple test.  I view the source code.  If you do not have a proper keyword rich title, metatag description and keywords...you will NOT be success on the search engines.  All your efforts will be in vain!
 
 
____________________


Fly Past All The Hype and Lies on the Net!

Learn effective internet marketing...or let me do your website marketing for you.  You will spend less money...feel less stress...and multiply your chances of success on the net by 1000% because in effect...you may think you know something about this thing called the internet...but probably you do not!  I have been told by many prominent leaders involved in marketing online that I Own The Internet.  This is a true statement as I bought those domains some time ago.  I am simply making a statement as to the power that is involved in learn search engine optimization and search engine marketing techniques.

I am here, just pick up the phone...or fill in the
contact form here!

I will be in touch with you shortly!
 
 
____________________


Credible, Reliable and Guaranteed Results in Obtaining Top Postions for Your Websites!

Need Testimonials?  Click Here!

Payment for my services are detailed by CLICKING HERE!
 
 
____________________
 
 
I only abide by the Google Information for Webmasters Guidelines in promoting websites on Google.  I use no automated systems, no link building programs and all articles are professionally written by me in order to build quality backlinks for your websites.  The art and science of seo services is an intricate mix of writing, placing keyword specific information before Google and treating each and every seo campaign with the quality and professionalism that it richly deserves. 
 
My highly souht after seo service is not like any other that you may have been used to seeing on the net.  Let me say one thing here.  Search engine optimization service is a highly focused art form.  There are no quick fixes to effectively gaining top positions on the search engines.  Care, diligence and the never ending ritual of building quality backlinks is the intent and pupose of Phase IV Marketing Group.  We are here to establlish your sites and to care for your specifc needs on the search engines of Google, Yahook, MSN, Ask.com and all the other major search engines.
 
SEO is never something to be taken as a $99 quick answer to instant riches on Google.  Quality seo takes time and patience to develop.  Once the campaign is developed, the act of building links never ceases.  Continuous and monitored effort is what Butch Hamilton and Phase IV Marketing Group stand for.
 
I look forward to speaking with you soon concerning your next seo campaign.
 
__________________
 
 
Butch Hamilton-SEO Master-Phase IV Marketing Group
From Domain Purchasing Through Website Construction and Effective Promoting on Google
806-874-3314
806-205-0648
Fax:  806-874-0036
Office Hours: M-F  9-6 CST
 
_________________
 
 
 
 
 
________________
 
 
Additional SEO Links Found Here:
 
 
 
_______________
 
 

No comments: