Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sebastian Foss: Website Hacker!!!

Attention!!!
 
In case you are reading this info...
 
I DO NOT PROMOTE FEED BLASTER!!!
 
This is the work of Sebastian Foss and
his unscrupulous work on the net...
 
He has hacked my blogs once again...
 
I will get to the bottom of this...I have reported
him to Google...I will get satisfaction here...
 
Once again...If you see FEED BLASTER...BLOG
BLASTER...GOOGLE CASH or anything like this...
DO NOT CLICK ON THAT SITE!!!
 
Sebastian Foss...well known hacker and perveyor
of the wrong way to build businesses online, will
feel my seo wrath come down around him soon!!!
 
I do NOT recommend anything from Sebastian Foss...
 
He is nothing more than a scammer!!! 
 
To Report Sebastian Foss and his hacker program
 
Let's all work together to make sure that hackers and
spammers like Sebastian Foss leave Google for good!
 
If your blog has been hacked by Sebastian Foss's Programs...
Blog Blaster, Feed Blaster, Google Cash or Hit Booster...
 
Report him immediately to Google!!!
 
 
Butch Hamilton-SEO Master-MOM, Predator and Jaguar Marketing Director
806-874-3314
806-205-0648
fax 806-874-0036
Office Hours:  M-F 9-6 CST
http://superior-seo-services.com
http://avirtualoffice.com

No comments: