Sunday, January 27, 2008

Free

Free
 
The will be a free article about the word free.  When you consider that in the digital world, all the information on Google is free.  In other words, you can search far and wide for free for any topic that you desire and it will not cost you anything, except for the price of your computer, internet access and of course electricity.  However, you could simply go to the local library and use their computer services for free.    When you consider the word free, there are many facets to this word.  I will explore some of the most common uses of free and then I will segway into a system that provides free services to the general public of the net.
 
Life is free.  This is indeed a bold statement.  You are probably thinking that no way is life free.  But, if you consider that the act of creating a life is free.  Its certainly not without consequences, but it is free to achieve.  The air that we breathe is free for the taking.  We do not need to pay for the privilege of breathing.  The sun is free for the enjoyment.  The birds in the air are free to move about at will.  The rain comes for free from heaven.  I think one important point should be made on the subject of free.
 
Thought is free.  I can think about anything I wish, at anytime I wish to do it, and I will never pay a dime for my thinking.  I can move about within my own mind for absolutely free and go anywhere in this universe within my thinking and it costs me nothing.  I have written many articles concerning visualization and visualization marketing.  I perceive that the free thinking process is the most essential part of creating life.  I must first visualize what I want to accomplish and then set about the work process to bring this thought into action.  So, from the very root of the word free, then my thoughts, whether they are good or bad, healthy or destructive, for good or for evil, I have the free choice to decide my own destiny in my own way.
 

______________________________
 
 
 
I feel that this is the perfect move towards the art and science of creating wealth from a SOHO (small home office).  In the creative process, I chose, many years ago, to be my own boss and work from a SOHO office.  I decided that it was totally up to me and I was free to make a choice on living my own life in the way that I desire.  I chose the internet to accomplish this task.  Now, I am the owner of a highly successful SEO Marketing firm called Phase IV Marketing Group.  I choose to write articles concerning keyword phrases.  I freely think about marketing successfully online is free, to a certain degree.
 
When you consider that marketing on Google can be a free thing to accomplish, you might tend to be a little hesitant in agreeing with me.  Therefore, I will give some examples of free marketing.  Using Google to market effectively on Google makes perfect sense.  Here are some free services that allow absolutely anyone to use to promote their services online.
 

_______________________________
 
 
 
Free Google Groups
 
Free Google Website Builder
 
Blogger.com  A Free Blogging Service from Google
 
Free Google Information for Webmasters
 
Free Site Map Creators
 
Free Web Hosting from Google
 
Free Social Networking on Google
 

______________________________
 
 
 

You see, in all actuality, you could use all of these free services to tell others about your particular business, whatever that may be, for absolutely free.  If you consider carefully that the advent of Google is based on free, does it not make perfect sense to market your business for free as well?  Most people in internet marketing today are spending thousands of dollars on buying leads, buying Google pay-per-click advertising, having expensive websites built and buying all sorts of software programs and downloads that they consider to be effective in building a business.  Their ROI is more often than not, far less than they had perceived that it was going to be when they became in the business.
 
Case in point, marketing on Google can be totally free.  Marketing on Google very effectively can be most inexpensive.  The trick is, you must become educated in the art and science of marketing online, to hope to have a chance at making any money.  Most surfers today simply find some business and click the I Submit button before delving deeply into the business.  They get a dazed and confused look about them and are totally excited about making huge amounts of money from a home business.  This is the problem with marketing online.  They absolutely know nothing about the whole process called search engine optimization, search engine marketing, building effective and search engine compatible websites, nor anything else that they really need to become successful.  They have used up all their financial resources, hoping and praying that someone, somewhere will signup for their latest and greatest pre-launch gig.
 
I am here to let you in on a secret, or should I say, The Secret to marketing on Google.  Becoming educated in systems and strategies that will empower you, not backend you into another deal, is exactly what you need.  I am going to give you some examples of the best lead capture pages in the business.  I am also going to grant you free access to use any, or all, of them for absolutely FREE.  That is correct.  I did say FREE!
 
View the pages below and choose the ones that will benefit your business.  I have free ad submission services, free classified ad sites, free website building programs, free search engines, free web directories, free inspirational messages, free computer give-aways and more.  Take your time to research these.  Freely use them to your advantage.
 

______________________________
 
 
 
Free Veretekk Marketing Portal:
 
 
______________________________
 

 
Veretekk Traffic Portals:
 
 

______________________________
 

 
Veretekk Profit Portals:
 
 
_____________________________
 

 
Veretekk Regional Portals:
 

Veretekk Down Under http://free.veretekk.com.au
 

_____________________________
 

 
Veretekk SEO Portals:
 
 

_____________________________
 
 
 
Within this massive internet marketing training system you have access to absolutely every tool you need to become successful.  Is this FREE?  Is the total package FREE?  Nope.  It will cost you $41.95 per month.  This is the price of a good meal at a restaurant.  You could for this $41.95 per month charge, become empowered to succeed with any online business that you currently have.  You see, Veretekk is all about teaching and mentoring you in the real ways to become successful in a SOHO business.  There is no hype and fluff.  There is no additional software that you will ever buy.  No one here will market their stuff to you.  Its all about becoming intensely aware that there is a system that is designed to assist you in building your business.
 
Now we get to the fun part of this free article about free.  Do you see that subdomain free.veretekk.com?  Do you know why this is ultra powerful?  Weill, the keyword term free on Google is expansive.  The root domain of Veretekk.com has been live on the net for over 10 years.  If you know anything at all about marketing online, you should be aware that your domain is the life blood of your business.  The mega powerful domain, free.veretekk.com tells a story.  This means that when you signup here, you will be free to name your own domain name.  Choose wisely and become the master of that domain that you choose.  It will make or break you on Google.
 

Is the keyword term free valid.  You bet!  Now, you are free to signup, or you are free to simply go and spend more money.  The choice is totally up to you.
 

______________________________
 

Butch Hamilton-SEO Master-CEO and Founder of Phase IV Marketing Group
806-874-3314
806-205-0648
Fax:  806-874-0036
butch@butchhamilton.com
http://butchhamilton.com
http://phaseivmarketinggroup.com
http://phaseivmarketinggroup.net
http://butchhamilton.4f500.com
 

_____________________________
 
 
 
  
 
 
_____________________________
 
 
 
 

No comments: