Monday, April 21, 2008

Own A Work At Home Business

A great many members of our Veretekk family of marketers have historically had particularly fantastic results with two of our most popular lead generating traffic portals. You have probably tried them yourself before and you know how well they work. Recently there have been some major updates to both Blastomatic and Free FFA's. Click on those hyper links and check them out - you will be impressed. There are, of course, free versions with real value, plus we have added some very powerful system upgrades for a very minimal amount. A whole lot of people are upgrading and I think you will like to try them too.
 
When you register for Blastomatic or Free FFA's, be sure to use an email address specifically for the many email you will receive. They will not all be premium leads, most will be junk mail trying to sell you something. You should have an autoresponder set up, if you can, to reverse market to them. Here is a link to a short screencast training on the effective use of the Veretekk Leadsomatic. It might take a monent to load, be patient. Watch the short recording first and it will give you a good understanding of how to set up your Blastomatic. Good Luck.
 
Let me ask you something now... are you tired of conducting your business the same old hard way? Are you buying leads, trying to email or call them and convince them to become your distributors or customers? Have you ever thought, "there has to be a better way?" Tom Prendergast has found a better way...a better way for every internet marketer.

To get the info on a very informative, special webinar go to
http://ItsGoodBusiness.net -go there now, turn your speakers on and watch a short flash intro and then register for the webcast, and you will get an email with login details- (P.S. You can read a little bit about what we are doing below.)
 
We will have webinar Business Plan Overview Saturday : 1PM - 2:30 PM Pacific Time, April 26, 2008 so get ready to hear and see something you have never heard of, or seen before. It is really, really cool and if proof of the awesome power of Veretekk.
 
Call 479-587-9499 or Skype me: clayton..walker , if you need help.
 
This Saturday, at the "Its Good Business" meeting we will be discussing the following:

Why "It's a Good Business" by Tom Prendergast
Founder and CEO of Veretekk and Master Marketer
I have been in the MLM market since 1992. I have seen them come and go. I have
watched the potential leadership of many men and women destroyed by unprofessional
and corrupt MLM businesses. I have seen the frustration of many who deserve great
success and have that potential constantly allude them.

I own an MLM business. It took 12 years to build it. We waited until 3 years ago to
launch it as a 3 level affiliate program. We built it on integrity not hype. It mostly has customers, not distributors. This set me to thinking.

So I started to analyze why so many MLM's grow so quickly then eventually collapse
into obscurity. That reason is they lacked customers. The entire organization is
sales people looking for more sales people. It was a shocking revelation and this is
the reason so many buy the promise of financial independence only to watch their
organizations eventually collapse.

This is why you see many potentially successful and capable individuals time and
time again jump from one program to another. And doing so, they eventually are
relegated to obscurity as their sphere of influence is destroyed by all the broken
dreams and dashed hopes of those that at one time trusted them.

This is why, the pressure to never stop recruiting exhaust even the most stalwart
individuals. This is why that most of the MLM companies constantly pound the drums
to never stop recruiting. This is why so many marketers have given up. This is why,
this is my personal calling and crusade. This is why the entire MLM industry is
about to get an eviction notice via the Internet!

I have experienced this frustration first hand. However, I really am on the
periphery of this phenomena destroying peoples credibility, because I was engulfed
in building the 12 years of technology that is Veretekk. So I have only joined a few
stinkers in that time. Globalwon and Exeler8. What a waste of time! And I
experienced the growth then collapse on one and saw the writting on the wall with
the later and quickly quit it and refunded the money to all the people I had
recruited. Ouch!

But this is not about Veretekk. This is about a beacon of light in this MLM Sea of
despair. This is about an MLM company I joined in October 2001. I was hesitant at
first, but my good friend, Ricardo Ferrari, flew me to go see the company and meet
them. There was something about them that was different. That difference was subtle
and obscure. The difference was, this company had real customers. So I spent about 3
months building that business, and then had to stop because of a divorce and the
massive demand on my time to build the Veretekk code. During those 7 years, my
business with this MLM Company continued to grow, with no involvement from me
whatsoever.

Just recently I have the time to get back to that business. As I was assessing why
the difference, why did this MLM continue to grow while the others always failed, it
hit me. Because in this MLM my organization was 95% pure customers not looking to
make money, but real customers that just keep buying the products.

And this revelation is what inspired me to produce the Its Good Business Flash found
at
http://itsgoodbusiness.net.

In the first 3 weeks my new leg grew to over 700 members! In the the last week,
my new leg has grown to 2500 members! And the growth is increasing every day. I have never seen happier marketers as I have in this new leg.
They understand that with this company, in which I am a reluctant leader, they
really do have a future because they understand they are building a real customer
base that given time will produce an income they can rely on. In this new leg I have
professional business people that see this as an investment, not another concocted
stupid MLM attempt to drain the pockets of the hopeful masses. In this leg we have
cohesion and delegated harmony. There is no stress in this company, because It's
Good Business"!

Radio Advertising
I have made a deal to coop regional radio areas we can bid on. We have the talent
and I personally have the experience making radio ads from my days running my ad
agency in San Francisco in the 80s.

We will need to raise funds to do this. The ads will promote ItsGoodBusiness . I
will go into more details this Saturday.

Potential Income Analysis
I will be demonstrating the Income Calculator and looking forward to Karim Premji
joining us.

Karim has been with me for 7 years and has paid attention to his Trivita business,
unlike me. I promised him I would be back after building Veretekk. Well Premji, I'm
back! Looking forward to seeing you at the meeting this Saturday.

Attentional International Entrepreneurs
We have figured out how to get International people into Trivita. Trivita is only
available in the United States and Canada. But we worked out a process with
Trivita's legal department and our first international South African, Shaun
McClelland will discuss the details.

So make sure you join the meeting. You will discover the strategies we are using
that guarantees everyone will succeed with us. We have investors in your up line
that have pledges of 10s of thousands of dollars towards customer purchases to help
benefit the entire organization and we have only just begun!
To login to the webcast, use your full name for the ID, and the password: prophet
Go the the site http://itsgoodbusiness.net

See you there!

Thomas Prendergast

You have a unique opportunity to be in business with a great Company and without a doubt, the best marketing leader on the net, Tom Prendergast. Butch Hamilton, SEO Master, is also one of our leaders. GOOGLE his name and see what comes up. He is really assisting us here and we are in turbocharge mode.
 
I sincerely hope you take advantage of it. See you in "class" Saturday at 1:00 pacific
 
Clayton,
Veretekk Gold Member
Its Good Business Associate - My Customer ID# 13108764 (please make note of this #)
479-587-9499
Skype: clayton..walker
Fayetteville, AR

No comments: