Tuesday, April 29, 2008

MLM Madness

Madness In The Home Business Industry

This article today is pointed directly at the mlm industry. As a general rule, all mlm companies are exactly alike. Oh sure, they all claim that their jungle juice, their miracle anti-oxidant vitamin formula, their x20 water, their coral calcium, their fluctuation is all the latest and greatest stuff on the planet. They all show pictures of giant corporations where their strategic offices are located.


Well, I did some research on these companies and I discovered a gem of true diamond proportions. They all take pictures of giant headquarters, but in all actuality, after digging deep, I discovered that they have an LLC office located in some town. You could not find these super wealthy tycoons if your life depended on it. You can even do a domain search on the net, and you will discover that almost all of them buy the private label in domain hosting. In other words, they are hiding their true identity where they cannot be reached.


I repeat. All mlm companies are the same. Let's call a spade a spade here folks. They all have the same MO as all the others. They wrap their heads around the fact that their pay plan being a forced matrix, or a sublevel binary pay out or some other kind of bs, is the best in the industry. The payouts with their companies are the best in the home business industry and all the other associated lies that go with it. I am going to show you some real time results of companies that I have either joined, or been associated with, over the last few years. I will also prove why even though their products may be good, they pay plans, fast start bonuses and all the other related (cocca) is just that. Repeating once again, all home business industries are built on lies, deception and are all geared to make you think that you are going to become rich if you do exactly what they say do. In all fairness, they are nothing more than some guy who had the money to build websites and tell others about it. The term liars and scam artists comes immediately to my mind here.


__________
 

XOOMA


Ah yes. Xooma with the X20 water that will raise the ph of your body. I was in Xooma a few years ago, and I really worked that program. I made the cold phone calls, I talked with many people, I personally held their telephone conference calls five times a week. I bought and used their X20 water. Boy, did I buy their X20 water. I listened to the guys like Mark Brehmer and Louie Moss, who told all of us that in only 30, 60 or 90 days, they were going to rain down people in our downlines and make us all rich. I fell into that like a sheep to slaughter.


There was a problem with this. I did the work. I steadily made cold phone calls. I bought Dan Putnam's X20 builder site. I bought Dan Putnam's (co-founder of Xooma) leads. I bought into all of the hype, the excitement, the interviews and the whole line of bs. At the end of the time spent with Ron Howell, Dan Putnam and all the Xooma crew, I had 500 people in my downline. These guys were paying me a whopping $300 per month, and I was buying $200 worth of product. Excuse me. Am I missing something here. I called Mark Brehmer one day to see what I was doing wrong, and you know what I received? Butch, in only 30, 60 or 90 days...you know the rest of that story.


I made the decision to leave Ron Howell and crew. Do you think that they even said thanks for the effort? Do you think that they actually picked up the phone and thanked me for my tireless effort in holding their conference calls for no pay? Absolutely not. As a matter of fact, when I resigned, they simply wrote back and said account closed. Hey thanks, Ron, Dan and Mark Brehmer for your support. It is much appreciated. As a matter of fact, I would like to personally thank each of those guys in showing me the truth teeth behind the mlm industry. I got an education on that one folks.


__________


Hello World


The company designed to sell you a program to produce video emails. I bought the executive pack. This thing cost me about $3000. Oh yeah. They all told me how with just a little effort, I could get rich doing this program. The only thing that I got from these clowns was a Dell Computer, that I could have purchased for about $300, and a drawer full of webcams. Now I don't know how much that you use webcams, but I can tell you this. I can make you a great deal on Logitech webcams.


I never made one sale with this company. As a matter of fact, the emails were blocked as soon as they left my outbox. Hmmm. Make you wonder, right? You can just go to Google Videos, and do the same thing for $0. Hey, lesson learned again from Hello World and Hello Direct. Another prime example of liars, cheats and people who will strip you of your money and just go away.


__________
 

Gold Calling


Oh yeah. Steven Burke. That notorious little fellow from Canada put up this exclusive phone dialing system whereby you can phone up to 25000 people per week to tell them about your latest and greatest. The first broadcast that I did, I was personally threatened by 10 people who wanted to sue me because I had called their number on the do not call list.


The cost of this fiasco was a mere $1500. When I asked Steven Burke for my money back, you know the answer, right? Oh, I did not sign you up in this program. A guy in Sweden, Paul Stevenson,signed me up. He could not and would not refund my money. Steven Burke, I have just one thing to say to you. Eat me!


__________
 

The list could go on and on here folks, but you get the drift. All mlm companies are built the same. They all wrap their shit in a different package. They all have compensation plans that are geared to take your money and walk away. They are all lying to you when they tell you how much money you will be making. They all have written in the policies and procedures that they can do absolutely anything they want to you, and you have no recourse at all. They had not planned that I would someday become powerful on the net, so that I could write editorials directly geared towards these morons. Perhaps, many of you have had the same experience in the home business industry.


All that I can say here is to become educated in the way that mlm companies are run. Never fall for their lies and hype. Become educated in they ways that the internet actually works. Then, and only then, will you be able to pick out the good businesses, from the bad. Let me ask you, the reader of this editorial about mlm's. Have you had similar experiences in the home business industry? Have you bought into the lies and hype? Have you paid extraordinary amounts of money in the past, and got nothing buy empty promises and empty pocketbooks?


Are you sick and tired of the same old mlm companies like Goji, Noni, LimuPlus, PassPort to Wealth, EDC Gold, Max International, GBG, Young LIving, Xooma, and the millions of others that are run alike, just packaged with another pretty bow?
 

__________


There is a workaround to this issue in the home business industry. With this business model, you simply buy customers. You never make cold phone calls, get family and friends together on a conference call, buy expensive and non-productive leads, and you can take to the bank, that the investment you make, will show a significant returning year or so. ItsGoodBusiness.net


__________


Butch Hamilton

The Truth About Internet Marketing

__________



__________

No comments: