Monday, April 21, 2008

Jimmy Morrisett Business Coach and Mentor

Jim Morrisett


My name is Jimmy Morrisett and I am a business coach and mentor.  While I enjoy coaching and mentoring people with any goal or dream they desire to achieve, my passion is helping people realize their business goals or financial goals.

 

I have over 15 years experience as CEO and business owner and have created and co-created numerous companies, some of which achieved multi-million dollar status.  I was nominated and elected to the 1996 edition of Who's Who Among Top Business Executives and nominated and elected to the 1998-1999 edition of Who's Who in Science and Engineering.

 

As a coach and mentor, my goal is to motivate and teach my client with a systematic approach that encourages a commitment to action and the development of lasting personal growth and positive change.  I will always treat my client with positive regard and respect and at all times remain supportive and nonjudgmental of their views, lifestyle and aspirations.

 

I enjoy helping people and it is very rewarding for me to be instrumental in helping others achieve their personal and business goals.  I have been coached and mentored by some of the best and I want to share my experience and talent with you so that you too can accomplish your business goals and make your financial dreams a reality. 

 

If you are considering starting a business, new in business, or have been in business for awhile and are not achieving the financial results you want, then perhaps you should consider a business coach and mentor.  Contact me for a free, confidential coaching and mentoring session and afterwards we can discuss if business coaching and mentoring is something you would like to explore further.  It's time to turn those business dreams into reality.  You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.  Remember, you're first coaching and mentoring session is FREE!

__________

Jim Morrisett-Business Mentor and Coach
512-234-8107

http://businesscoachingandmentoring.net
http://www.jagmarketingsystem.com/rep/s6734
http://jimmymorrisett.veretekk.com
_________________________

Google

No comments: