Monday, December 22, 2008

Trivita

Trivita Platinum Team Requirements

I am not looking for everyone to join My Trivita Platinum Team. The membership requirements are strict, and should only appeal to you if you are a truly inspired and dedicated entrepreneur.

This organization only looks for people who can supply the following:

  • Join Trivita at the $1495 level.

  • Purchase $5000 worth of customers initially

  • Purchase additional customers monthly to build income quickly.

  • Upgrade the Veretekk Gold Immediately, to get the lead generating system running quickly.

  • Be willing to follow closely, my search engine optimization techniques and put the plan into motion

    There are specific reasons why this particular Trivita Team membership is stringent. I am not looking to give away my search engine optimization knowledge to just anyone. I only look for people who are willing to follow my instructions closely, and put their business plan of action into motion on a consistent basis. There is no room for people with the get rich quick mentality here. I am only looking to help those who are truly professionally minded, in the areas of building a business that will withstand the test of time on Google.

    Are you ready to fit my business plan for success using Trivita as the core? Then, contact me HERE

  • http://trivitaplatinumteam.com/Trivita_Platinum_Requirements.html


     

    No comments: