Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Is Trivita a Scam?

IS TRIVITA ANOTHER SCAM?
 
That is the exact question I asked myself when I discovered TriVita on the Internet. Is TriVita a scam? After long researches, I concluded that TRIVITA DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A SCAM. Trivita  seems to be an honest business. Here is why.
 
Isn't true that when it is too good to be true it is a scam? When I read that TRIVITA WAS SELLING EXISTING CUSTOMERS (not leads) to its independent affiliates, I thought TriVita was a scam. Why?
 
Think about, why would TriVita sell to somebody the best asset of TriVita's business, such as TriVita's customers? That made no sense at first. There comes the question again, is TriVita a scam? If Trivita is a scam, then how do they operate?
 
TriVita could buy leads and sell them to the TriVita's affiliates as customers for profit. If that is the case then TriVita is a scam. I made many searches as you can do and concluded that TriVita is not a scam. Here is why.
First of all, TriVita is in business since 1999, generates $100M in sales with 2M customers and 15K affiliates. What does that means? WELL, IF THE 15K AFFILIATES KEEP BUYING CUSTOMERS FROM TRIVITA SINCE 1999, THEY WOULD HAVE STOPPED LONG TIME AGO IF THAT WERE A TRIVITA SCAM. That made me feels that TriVita is not a scam. How do you feel about it? Is Trivita a scam or not?
 
Second, If TriVita is a scam since 1999, they will have a long list of complaints with BBB and the Attorney General. I checked both and TriVita is OK. That gives me more of a good feeling that TriVita is not a scam. Here again, how do you feel about it? Is TriVita a scam or not?
 
Third, professional advertisers told me that the advertising costs for a customer could range from $100 to $300. Why TriVita would sell them for $50 only? THEY EXPLAIN THAT THE OWNER OF TRIVITA, MICHAEL ELLISON IS ALSO THE FOUNDER OF ELLISON MEDIA COMPANY. THIS DIRECT RESPONSE MARKETING COMPANY HAS OVER 30 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WITH MANY PRESTIGIOUS CLIENTS. They also have their own television channel. They are using their experience and power to generate customers at a much lower cost.
 
I also learned that not only TriVita sells its affiliates real customers, BUT THEY DO THE FOLLOW-UP ON THESE CUSTOMERS AND SEND THEM BROCHURES, MAILS, EMAILS, SPECIAL OFFERS FOR UP TO 6 TIMES PER MONTH. That impressed me very much. I do not have to hire an agency to do that.
 
Before I looked if TriVita is a scam or not, I was thinking in buying a business with a client base, the cost was outrageous (some over $1,000 per customer) and I have to do all the follow-up. I need to hire and manage employees. I do not like that, too risky.
 
I also look at getting a franchise, but you have to spend a lot of money without having a customer, just a method of doing business. I do not like that either.
 
In addition, I cannot stand the MLM concept of talking to 2 people who talk to 2 people, etc., and the 3ft rule. My friends and family have nothing to do with my business. I will not chance to lose them over a business. No way!
I now have a feeling that TriVita is not a scam. I start to like it. Why? Because when I become an affiliate, I do not have to hunt for customer for a cost much higher than the $50 they ask, and they do all the follow up. What else can I ask for? For me it is a good deal. My strong feeling is that TriVita is not a scam, IT IS A LEGITIMATE AND HONEST BUSINESS.
 
What are your feelings about TriVita? Is TriVita a scam or is TriVita not a scam?
 

 
Raymond C. Hausler & Brian Scott (my son)
Business Owners  of 101MARKETING LLC
Founders of TriVita101TEAM & TriVita101HEALTH
TriVita Business Affiliate 
http://www.trivita.net/13204337 
Veretekk Platinum member  http://leads101.veretekk.com
7500 W. Lake Mead Blvd, Suite 9-172 - Las Vegas, NV 89128
To avoid telemarketers, we will email you right now our telephone number
Open M-F  09:00AM to 05:00PM PST

 

No comments: