Monday, September 29, 2008

SEO

Guarantee

My SEO services include:

Intensive Keyword Research

This is the core of all seo. I need to determine the exact keywords and keyword phrases to obtain you top positions in high traffic keyword areas for your business.

  1. Making sure that your website is search engine friendly. The website must contain the proper title, metatag description and focused keywords to be effective. The analytical process includes many facets. It takes time to understand the full intent of your site, to best determine its effectiveness on Google. I can also purchase additional high traffic domains and build sites that will point directly back to your site, for maximum effectiveness on Google.
  2. Press Releases will be written 1-per day for 2 weeks, then 1 every other day for another 2 weeks, then weekly after this. This will begin the link building process for your website.
  3. Ezine articles. We will write ezine articles to back up the content of the website. These will not come up to top positions on Google as quickly as the press releases, but they will stay much longer.
  4. I will setup a search engine friendly blog...again with all the necessary elements for the spiders to be the most effective. Blogging is a great way to get your message out now. They are powerful promoting tools. I also use my own design power blogging system to promote your sites as well.
  5. I will also post articles to my high traffic forum. This forum has a Google spider indexing robot permanently attached to it. Again, another way to build great links that lead back to your website.
  6. I have additional ways of driving traffic to websites. One of these methods is podcasting.
  7. Traffic stats are closely monitored and weekly reports will be sent to you via email.
  8. Veretekk will become an integral part of your seo campaign. I know exactly how to setup and run a Veretekk system that is designed to build backlinks for the site that I am promoting for you.

I suggest a campaign that will last for a minimum of 6 months. This is the most effective way to get your info out live and keep it there. After that, we can talk about a residual amount of money to keep it there after the 6 month seo campaign is finished.

The fee for this service is always held in the utmost of confidence. I will need to be in direct contact with the seo client, and choose the keywords before we will negotiate any price. The higher the traffic ranking for the keyword chosen, the most expensive and time consuming it will take to reach page one.

Bear in mind that all of my seo work is held in the strictest of confidence and professionalism. I reveal no personal or private information to anyone regarding our esteemed seo clients. My expertise and knowledge comes directly from Google Webmaster Info sources. No black hat seo techniques are ever used. No automated submission services are used in my process of obtaining top positions on Google.

I will require full payment up front for the campaign, and I will give you a contract stating all the details of course. My guarantee is page one on Google for a keyword phrase that we will choose. Your site will land on other top categories as well. My guarantee is my word of honor that I will accomplish for your websites what I set out to do. You will soon discover that I have no time to waste. You SEO campaign takes precedence over anything else that I happen to be working on.

Having said that I will also tell you that I do not in any way guarantee that you will make sales. I will do the work to obtain those top positions, the rest will be totally up to you on how you develop your online business.

I accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Personal Checks, Corporate Checks and will also accept wire transfers for your convenience.

Thanks for considering Butch Hamilton for your seo campaign. I am a dedicated seo professional and quite frankly, no other seo company on Google today has the ability to achieve what I can and will achieve for my seo clients.

Butch Hamilton

CALL ME:
1-806-874-3314

http://seoservicesonline.net

http://butchhamilton.com

http://wildcatseoservices.net

No comments: