Monday, September 22, 2008

Esoteric SEO

Esoteric SEO

Esoteric SEO, while may be a newly coined term by me, follows closely my personal interpretation of Visualization Marketing. In this process known as obtaining top positions on Google, there is indeed, a touch of the mystical and esoteric level, when you consider the meaning of word esoteric, or esotericism.

Esotericism or, more neatly, Esoterism, the holding of esoteric opinions, derives from the Greek ἐσωτερικός (esôterikos), a compound of ἔσω (esô): "within", thus "pertaining to the more inward", mystic. Its antonym is exoteric.

Esoteric knowledge is that which is available only to a narrow circle of "enlightened", "initiated", or specially educated people. Esoteric items may be known as esoterica. In contrast, exoteric knowledge is knowledge that is well-known or public; or perceived as informally canonic in society at large.

Esoteric SEO follows the inspired knowledge of people who know exactly how to effectively market websites on the search engines, a gift which is really known by only a few people on the planet at this time. For most, pure SEO is a hazy and complicated mystery, but to the truly enlightened SEO Master, it is a simple way of placing live content in strategic positions, and letting the Google Bot do its work.

Visualization begins the entire process. When I receive an SEO client, the first thing that I accomplish is visualizing exactly where I am going to go with their particular presentation. I then go confidently forth in the process by choosing high traffic keyword areas on Google.

From that point, the utter simplicity of spider writing keyword specific information will be the steps I take in obtaining the position that I desire on the Internet. While there is a great deal of techniques and strategies that I use in the process, the pure simplicity of purpose and design brings forth the positive results that I am searching for on the most powerful information highway on the planet.


I can go on and on about esoteric SEO, but in fact, the name signifies what I do for SEO clients seeking top positions on Google, Yahoo, MSN, WindowsLive and all the other major search engines.

When you decide to take your business to a new level on Google, you are only a contact form away from my information.

For More Information Concering Estoteric SEO Services, Follow This Link:  http://esotericseo.butchhamilton.com

No comments: