Monday, September 29, 2008

SEO

SEO Services Online

Let's get right to the point. I am a Texas Wildcat who has spent years learning the art and science of obtaining top positions on Google. I came into this Internet gig in 2005 without a clue as to what it was all about. I was committed to learning a new trade. Frankly, I was sick of busting my ass on my welding rig 10-12 hours per day. I knew that somewhere, there was place for me on Google, I just did not how to get there from here.

I started selling on eBay. That was a real kick for me and I quickly became a powerseller there. I was intrigued by the fact that I could sit at home, and make money by using the computer. I sold my entire welding business, and breathed a sigh of reilief when I was no longer burdened with equipment, trucks, welding gear, employess and all the other major headaches that come with being a professional welding contractor. Basically, I could sit in front of my desk, being cool in the summer, and warm in the winter, and go about my new chosen path of kicking ass on Google, Yahoo, MSN, WindowsLive and all the other major search engines.

You might be inclined to wonder how many hours I work, and how long it took me to get to the point of being an seo master. I can tell you straight up friend, we are talking 16-18 and sometimes 20 hour days for the last 4 1/2 years. This is no exaggeration, this is fact. The very reason that I am good at what I do is the fact that I am a very good writer. Now, if you know anything at all about Google, then you will know that content is king. I consistently write 10-20 articles per day and post these articles live on the Internet. I am a consistent and dedicated author, and I take no prisoners when it comes to obtaining top positions on the search engines.

I will also tell you that I am NOT a New York Madison Avenue trained SEO Master. I learned my art from the best in the business. His name is Tom Prendergast, the CEO of Inetekk/Veretekk. He began my incredible internet story years ago, and has consistently been my most trusted friend and mentor.

The very reason that I am the best at search engine optimization and search engine marketing is simple. I look at Google in very simple terms. In the beginning, I would go to different SEO forums and read what I thought was information about what I should be doing, and what I should not be doing, to get search engine positions. What I soon discovered; however, that these people were simply a group trying to prove how good they were with big words and fancy phrases about keyword density, algorythms and all sorts of four dollar words that I knew absolutely nothing about. What I discovered also, these people were nothing but smoke and mirrors. Oh, they knew the fancy words, but they did not put that to practical use on the search engines.

Here is the point to this website. When you hire me to conduct an SEO campaign for you, or your company, you will be hiring the best in the SEO business on Google today. I have the tools, training, systems and all the necessary elements that I need to get top rankings on any keyword category that you can name. You will also find that when you call me, I will not pull any punches with you. As a matter of fact, if I feel that you are wasting my valuable time, I will be out of that conversation so fast, you will wonder where I went.


There is one thing that I would request that you do. If you are currently hiring an SEO firm to conduct your SEO campaign, then I suggest that you read my 10 Questions to Ask Your Current SEO Provider. I believe that it will ask the tough questions. If you don't receive the sort of answers that you need to continue paying them for their services, then give me a call.


Are you ready to hire the Texas Wildcat SEO Master to promote your site? Then give me a call. I am ready to kick butt on Google for anything that you are promoting.

Butch Hamilton-SEO

CALL ME:
1-806-874-3314


Contact Me Here
 
 
Butch Hamilton-SEO
http://butchhamilton.com

No comments: