Sunday, September 21, 2008

Butch Hamilton on Google

In an effort to tell other people the importance and the relevance concerning content, and placing that keyword specific content on the most powerful search engine of the Internet, Google, I decided to do some quick checking concerning my standings today.  Actually, I never check my stats as I know exactly where, and how, I am going to approach the search engines with my articles.
 
If you are marketing goods and services on Google, then you should become aware of exactly how important your writing will be in the process.  Most people are fearful of writing.  This is not an excuse not to pursue it will all due fervor.  Being fearful of placing your content on the Internet, is simply just another frail excuse for you having no success with a home business venture.
 
Becoming a dedicated author on the Internet, is a fun, and richly rewarding experience for me.  It allows me to live the life I want, on my own terms, without having to answer to another soul.  You might consider this an arrogant way to live, but for me, its the best possible way.
 
Below, you will find just a few of, certainly not all, of the listings that I currently have on Google.  These have all been placed because of the articles, and the way that I post live information on Google.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
If you are attempting to market goods and services on the net, but have a clue as what to do, then you should call me for SEO Services.  I know exactly where, and how to place information so that people can find it.
 
 

No comments: