Monday, September 29, 2008

SEO

Butch Hamilton-SEO Master

My name is Butch Hamilton. I chose to leave the real job world and become attuned to the ways and means of the internet. I like to say that this seo gig is like drilling for oil. When you understand seo the way that I do, you begin to see that drilling for oil on the Internet is just like drilling on the big rigs. You drill test holes. Some of them produce, others do not. The whole idea of seo is testing and retesting. Granted, you will hear big whig seo gurus telling you what you should do, and not do on Google, but in all actuality, you write a bunch of keyword specific information, and you may just produce a gusher.

I have the ability to promote your website to a page one rank on Google for any keyword that you choose. This is not bragging or being arrogant, this is just facts, folks. I have successfully promoted for some of the best internet companies operating today. I use Veretekk as the core of my seo business. You probably don't understand the power of Veretekk in obtaining top positions on the net, but I do. I have been involved heavily with Veretekk for about four years. In fact you will find me training there teaching SEO every week.

I am not here to blow smoke, make untrue claims or hype you up in any way. My talent and calling speaks for itself. I have so many positions on Google at this moment, that I would be hard pressed to show you all of them. I will also tell you that you probably do not have a clue about marketing your goods and services on the Internet. More than likely, you have signed up for an affiliate program and now you have a site that is meant to bring others into your business. Good luck on promoting any affiliate site. They just do not have the necessary elements needed to get noticed on Google.

When you decide that you have had enough of all the so-called guru slicksters out there, all you have to do is pick up the phone. I will not sell you anything at all. As a matter of fact, if I don't like you, I will not do business with you. I am a real old country boy born and raised on a South Texas farm. I have been down the hard road and done nothing but worked my entire life. I am here to drill oil in your backyard and perhaps you will strike oil.

Butch Hamilton

CALL ME:
1-806-874-3314

http://seoservicesonline.net

http://butchhamilton.com

http://wildcatseoservices.com

No comments: