Monday, November 24, 2008

Trivita

Thanks to Trivita
 
I thought that tonight, as I sit and write articles about keyword specific information, I would shift just a little, to tell the story concerning Trivita, from a personal perspective.  I don't care for multi-level marketing, as a general rule.  My main mission and destiny in life is to promote other people's and organizations to top positions on Google.  This is called search engine optimization.  I spend a great deal of time writing articles, blog posts, forum posts, building search friendly sites and being very keyword specific with everything that I do.  I have been down the hard road in terms of marketing affiliate programs.  I have been successful with a few, but by and large, most of them went south for the winter.  This is the hazard of marketing online.
 
I don't care about hype, lies and getting people excited about programs.  This is not my style, and it cuts directly against my grain.  I will not lie about some program, just to bring others in.  I will not tell others about an online business, unless I truly believe in that business as well.  Hey, its just the way that I am.  I will tell the truth, at all costs, even when it hurts me, or the people that I am involved with.  I have only been living this way for around 55 years, so I am just a beginner at this whole process.  I had much rather sleep well, with a totally clean conscience, that I would having to lie my way through a situation.
 
I would say that this is what draws me to Trivita.  Trivita, located in Scottsdale, Arizona, is a different cut of multilevel, or network marketing company.  You could actually call the corporate office today, and purchase their fine line of neutriceutical grade products that way.  Try to do that with any MLM company that you know right now.  It cannot be done, but Trivita has broken the conventional mold of traditional multi-level marketing business on Google.
 

 
Success has been hard won for Michael Ellison, the CEO and Founder of Trivita.  Faced with ill health years ago, he set about the path to finding legitimate natural health methods, that would assist him in living longer and better.  He founded the entire company on this dream and vision.  He brought together health experts in the field of medicine, nutrition, lifestyles and assembled a top level organization that is geared towards traditional family values.  In finding the answers to his own health issues, he then set about his new mission to provide everyone who would take his advice, and help them as well.  Thus, Trivita was born.
 
Trivita is a different sort of company, and I will tell you exactly why.  Within the Trivita Business Model, you can purchase customers, not leads, to build this business.  If you have ever tried to market a business on Google, you have probably bought leads.  Most leads are a total waste of money.  Oh sure, you may bring a few people into an organization on purchased leads, but by and large, they are a very big waste of time and money.  Imagine for just a moment, this thing called buying Trivita customers.
 

 
When a person purchases any Trivita product, they fall within that database of customers. The business affiliate (the person building a Trivita business) now has the option on purchasing that customer for $50.  The BA will earn a commission each and every time that person purchases any Trivita product for life.  The secret to Trivita is the MAP program.  This is where you purchase the customers, up to $5000 per month, if you like, until you have built a strong and viable income producing system.  Phase II of Trivita comes when you begin to catch the vision, and start to tell others the Trivita story.  I have not had one person yet, that I talked with about Trivita, that had anything but positive things to say about this revolutionary approach to online business building.
 
Like I said before, I do not like multi-level marketing hoopla.  I like Trivita, because it is far from that.  As a matter of fact, I own the domain:  http://thequietbusiness.com  I think that this is the essence of Trivita, from the CEO all the way to the guys who ship the product.  They all work in perfect harmony, and very quietly, to assist other in living more positive and productive lives.
 

 
I will be the last person on planet earth to tell you that you can get rich with Trivita.  As a matter of fact, the Trivita business model is built around time.  The time factor is how long it takes to become successful.  I could take years, or, if you have the money to invest, your success could be much quicker.  Either way, there is NO failure rate in Trivita.  Once you begin to acquire customers, then you get paid a commission on their purchase.  If you are like me, and are a dedicated individual who can write, then you too, can get search engine positions on Google.  As a matter of fact, I do NOT make phone calls to people about my Trivita business.  I simply write articles and build sites, and if people see the value in what I write, and they pickup the phone to call me, I will tell them the truth about Trivita and the Trivita business model.  From there, they will make their own decision about either purchasing products, or becoming a business affiliate.  Either way, its a win win situation.
 

 
My thanks to Trivita.  From Michael and Marcus Ellison down to the guy who cares for building maintenance, I just wanted to thank you for building this business for me.  The guy who does not like affiliate marketing of any kind.  It has been my pleasure to be with your organization for about 11 months now, and I look forward to many more productive years in promoting your great business model.  This is just my way of paying back and giving thanks to a business that actually is worth promoting.
 

 
 
 
 

 
Butch Hamilton-SEO Master-IGSDT
1-806-874-3314
 

No comments: