Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Key to Success

I have a hard and fast rule when it comes to living peacefully, productively and happily.  That rule is:  "I only spend my quality time, with quality people."  Having only been on the planet for 55 years or so, it has been my experience that associating with only people who are honest, trustworthy, creative, uplifting and inspiring.  You might think that I have bitten off quite a chunk here, but in reality, it is very easy and simple to do.
 
Choose to be successful no matter what.  You do realize that you choose your own success, right?  Its an undeniable rule of the universe that you will reap exactly what you sow.  If you sow seeds of doubt or skepticism, then you shall achieve exactly that within your life.  This is not some "Secret" mumbo jumbo guys.  This is real, fact based and it will ultimately unlock the key to your success.  If you choose to be successful within the universe, then at some point (never put a time frame in here), then you will ultimately achieve this.
 

 
In my last article, I gave thanks to Trivita:  http://butchhamiltonseomaster.blogspot.com/2008/11/trivita_24.html  The reason that I chose to do this is simply because Trivita is a company that I choose to spend quality time in promoting.  I have been down the hard MLM road to no success, as I am sure that you have been as well.  I have fallen for the lies, the excitement, the promises far too many times.  As a matter of fact, like I state in the above article, "I do not like affiliate or MLM marketing at all."  My passion and substance deals directly with search engine optimization, and writing articles for my clients that get top positions on Google.
 

 
As to the people that I choose to spend my quality time with, let's continue on.
 
Personal Associations
 
First and foremost in my life is my beautiful wife of 35+ years, Debbie.  This woman is remarkable in her own right with that special sparkle in her eye.  She lives with zest and enthusiasm in everything that she does.  She fully understands the rule of spending quality time with quality people.  Her never ending enthusiasm and passion for living is my first choice in the quality people that I choose to become associated with.
 
Next comes my newest addition, Emma.  Now MS Emma Lott:  http://emmalott.net captured my heart only 10 short months ago.  Her inquisitive nature and being able to transcend space and time each and every movement that she takes, is incredible for me to witness.  Her young eyes are full of wonder at every turn, and she reminds me totally that this is living at its fullest, each and every moment of the day.  If you have not taken the time to explore life with a new human being before, then you are missing one of the truly incredible experiences that you will ever having while living here on planet earth.  The universe lives through the eyes of those who are open and willing to explore uncharted waters.  No holding back and no reservations at all, should be the rule of the day for us all to follow.
 

 
Professional Business Associations
 
In my professional career, I have been very fortunate indeed to be able to live strictly off of income gained from the Internet.  As I stated before, SEO is my passion and drive as well.  I learned, as many of you have, that Google is full of sites that claim instant success for no effort, but honestly, do you really believe that this is true?  I certainly hope not, because if you do, then you surely will be sucked into every new pre-launch deal that comes down the super informational highway.
 

 
Here are a few of the people that I choose to spend my quality time with.  These people live incredibly rich and full lives.  The are dedicated to helping others in their pursuit of dream realizations.  Their honesty and integrity is unequalled and precisely why that I derive success.  So take notes here and read carefully the words that I will write about them.
 
Tom Prendergast - CEO of Inetekk/Veretekk
 
I consider Tom to be one of my closest personal friends, as well as a business associate as well.  The owner of the most powerful search engine optimization system and lead generation system known as Veretekk, is absolutely unequalled by anything seen on Google today.  Through Tom's mentoring and teachings, I have been able to build my own highly successful SEO business.  If you have been involved with Veretekk before, but have moved away for some reason, now is the time to begin to associate yourself with proven masters of the Internet like Tom Prendergast.  http://veretekk.com  and http://itsgoodbusiness.net
 
Al Gonzales - Trivita Director
 
Al Gonzales is the prime example of success in network marketing.  After building several substantial and very lucrative marketing organizations, he came to Trivita just a short 10 months ago.  He has now made Trivita Director status, and continues on in the path of excellence in the network marketing industry.  His quite Hawaiian style approach to life, is one of the most successful ways to live on this planet today.  He is always eager to talk to others about his business, but also is a very family oriented man as well.  He lives an incredibly rich life on Hawaii, and spends an inordinate amount of time in speaking to others on the subject of how to become successful.  Al is another one of my prime examples of spending my quality time in knowing.  Learn More About Al Gonzales Here:  http://808ebiz.com
 
Dr. Raymond Jewell - Business Consultant
 
Ray Jewell is your perfect example of business knowledge amplified.  His knowledge of business, business techniques, business strategies and the art and science of building strong an stable businesses, is one of the best examples of real people who are involved with Trivita.  Raymond Jewell is the perfect example of quality people.  His success in assisting others for over 30 years as a private business counselor, proves that people can do what they set out to do.  In my opinion, few can match Ray's business knowledge and expertise.  His never ending drive and passion is to help other to build substantial businesses.  He has that passion and commitment that is seldom seen today.  If you need need honest and credible business consulting information, you should listen to Dr. Jewell's weekly broadcasts found here:  http://financialfreedomradio.info
 

 
There are honestly many other people that need to fit within this article today, but I need to move on to writing for my other SEO clients.  I trust that you will find this article enlightening and inspiring, and that it will let you know that everyone you associate with, can, and will make a difference in the success that you are striving for.  One you begin to think in that manner, you will then begin to find your own key to success.
 

 
Butch Hamilton-SEO Master-IGSDT
1-806-874-3314
 
If you like this article, fill in my contact form here:  http://butchhamilton.com/Contact.html  and let me know if there is a way to assist you in your personal goal for success.
 

No comments: