Saturday, November 15, 2008

Energy Bands and Hologram Discs

The energy wristbands and hologram discs from Advita Energy, will provide comfort and satisfaction from all types of pain, sleepness, lack of energy, mental focus and much more.  Though these bands are not used to replace any type of medical treatment, they are designed to assist you in living more fully and comfortably.

View the Advita Energy Bands and Hologram Discs Here:  http://advitaenergymedicine.com/  Use 2098 to order the bands.


You want to be at your best physically and mentally:   

 


• You want natural answers, no drugs and no side effects.


• You want peak energy during the day.


• You want optimal mental clarity, focus and concentration.


• You want to be relaxed on a stressful day.


• You want a great nights sleep.

 

Now you can have it ALL.
Welcome to...
ADVITA'S PEAK PERFORMANCE SYSTEM


Energy-Clarity-Relax-Sleep


          

    Hologram Discs                          

Advitabandsonwrists2.jpg

Energy Bands


The Peak Performance System contains a one month supply each of the daytime Energy Disk, the night-time Sleep Disk, the stress reducing Relax Band and the Mental Clarity Band.

 

 "I have been testing the Advita Holographic products in my practice and the results for my patients are nothing short of extraordinary." Elsie Cintron, MD


" I am a Vietnam Vet  with health problems that have drained me over the years. Since using the Peak Performance System I feel like the old me. I have energy, I sleep great and my focus and memory are back." D. Gibson, GA


"Incredible. The Peak Performance  System has returned this retired, and tired,  veterinarian to feeling like a million bucks. Thanks Advita, my golf game is back." S. Jones, VA


"I am a college student with a lot of stress, and lack of sleep. I do not like the effects of the stimulant energy drinks. The Advita products have put me back in the game. I feel great."   J. Tracy, PA

 

"I was so tired of being tired every day. I had tried everything to get me through the day. When a friend let me try the Advita energy product my day was filled with endurance and energy. "  Y. Hamill, GA

"Since using the Advita Sleep discs that I feel more refreshed, stronger and no longer worry about sleeping at night. I am thrilled to have found a real solution to my sleep challenge." B. Palmer, NC

"What a difference the Mental Clarity band made. By the time I got to work, I couldn't believe how I was feeling… no headache, no 'head pressure', completely clear in the mind and a general feeling of wellbeing and I stayed that way all day." C. Spurr, Perth Australia

"30 minutes after putting it on I felt my shoulders relax, my chest open up and the knots in my stomach unwind. I actually called to ask if the band could work this fast. Absolutely incredible!"
J.F.C. Delaware

 

They got what they want; better sleep, more energy, greater mental focus and clarity, less stress, by using the Energy Bands and Hologram Discs from Advita Energy.

 

 

Make a Positive Change for the Better!

http://advitaenergy.com/painreducer

 

ist1_5176004-piggyback-2.jpg

                      

ist1_5866432-team-holding-hands.jpg

                  

ist1_6472164-happy-mountain-biking-couple-xxl.jpg


Butch Hamilton-SEO Master-IGSDT-2098
1-806-874-3314
http://igsdt.com/
 

No comments: