Monday, November 24, 2008

Trivita - The Quiet Business

The Quiet Business Search

I am looking for a quiet business. I am tired of all the websites and all the gurus talking about making extravagant amounts of money online for no effort. I am weary from all the so-called super networker legends in all these work from home business ventures telling me that I can make money by just doing what they say to do. I have had it with all the MLM businesses on the Internet that make claims about getting rich quick. I am sick of all the websites that have some moronic looking guy talking about how he made millions of dollars from his special home business and now, you can do the very same thing for only $29.95

I grow sick of the good looking eighteen year olds on MySpace, YouTube, FaceBook and all these other social networking organizations telling people that they are ultra successful, ultra rich and they can teach you exactly how to become one of the chosen prodigals just by joining their organizations. I grow increasingly skeptical of all the email spam that I receive by the tens of thousands each day talking about the newest and greatest pre-launch business to ever hit Google in the last decade.

http://thequietbusiness.net


I am looking for a quiet business.

I am looking for that one business that I can join that I do not have to attend the telephone conferencing sessions that are meant to excite and inspire me to go to work to make my millions of dollars. I am searching on Google for that quiet business that is legitimate, real and that can actually produce the sort of income that I am looking for to sustain me and my wife in a comfortable manner.

I am exploring a quiet business where I will no longer be held hostage on this process of buying leads. Oh yes. I have bought all the so-called telephone surveyed, fresh prospects, special leads and have seen that they were all nothing but people who had filled out some kind of form. When I picked up the phone, all I got were hard luck stories about their jobs, their health, their lack of income and all the other things that I really cared nothing about hearing. My personal distaste for leads brokers and leads sellers is far ranging. I have done extensive research on these companies and I find that not one of them is anything but personal information sellers. I think that Tom Prendergast, well known and respected founder of Veretekk, says it very well indeed. "The leads industry today is a form of modern slavery."

I am looking for a quiet business where committed and dedicated men and women can come together, work as a team and build strong and viable work from home businesses in the manner that is befitting all professionalism. These people will choose to tell others about their business because of the benefits and solutions that can be offered. They will never advertise their business as the next internet history making pre-launch super hard sell business. The will be dedicated to quietly working for secure futures, with the backing of a company that fits their needs very well indeed.

These people will learn realtime techniques and strategies that make their business model substantial without the spamming, over exaggerations and the building of ridiculous looking and sounding websites that we all seem to be subjected to on the search engines of Google, Yahoo, MSN, WindowsLive and all the other major search engines. These people will learn the art and science of true search engine optimization and search engine marketing and will someday become the talk of the entire Internet.


The Quiet Business Called Trivita

My quiet business search has ended in finding the perfect business to spend my time in promoting. I looked high and low at every network marketing and MLM company on Google. All fell short in my expectations. All of them were advertised as being the latest and greatest home business, but in the end, they were mostly smoke and mirrors. All of these home business ventures were geared to bringing in new people to the organizations. In other words, it was all about distributors and not customers. This one area had always perplexed me. If I am building a business with nothing but distributors, then where are the customers? Could it mean that my distributors were the customers?

Ah! The light finally dawned on me as to what the real problem in multi-level marketing has always been. Everyone is concerned with bringing in other business affiliates, but the customers were left out in the cold. Finally, a company called Trivita came along, and cracked that code. In Trivita, customers are the most important element. Customers, paying customers, are what makes or breaks any business. Trivita, having been in business for over 7 successful years, gives you the ability to purchase those customers. When those already satisfied customers purchase product, then you get paid commissions. I say brilliant!

Now, after being in Trivita for over 11 months, I have many customers on my team. I have bought customers, and I have also told many people through articles of the Trivita Business Plan. It hits directly home with me, the whole idea of buying customers, and notleads, to build my business with. This incredibly simple, yet innovative approach is what sets Trivita apart from the rest of the MLM pack.

http://thequietbusiness.net


I welcome your call anytime. You may use the links below to find out more about Trivita, or even send me an email, or fill out my contact form. I will give you real time information on how I use the Trivita Cooperative Marketing system to build my substantial business on Google.


Butch Hamilton-SEO Master-Trivita Director #13097187

1-806-874-3314

butch@butchhamilton.com

Contact Butch Hamilton

http://igsdt.com/  -  Get It?
 

No comments: