Sunday, January 4, 2009

To the Readers of Butch Hamilton's Blogs

It has been brought to my attention, that many of my readers like the information that I post concerning different facets of search engine optimization, search engine marketing, Internet marketing and other articles, insights and perspectives that I post about each and every day.  This is my mission in life.  I am very powerful at search engine optimization.  I know exactly how to write keyword specific content on any subject imaginable.
 
It has also been called to my attention that there are certain individuals take offence at the articles I write concerning other Internet marketing companies.  This will be my targeted response directly to you.
 
I am here to provide assistance to anyone wishing to pay for my seo services.  The articles contained within my blogs, even though you have been granted my permission to post to, are my content exclusively.  These are the systems that I use to gain positions on Google.  You were probably invited directly by me, in order for you to learn the art and science of successful promoting on the net.
 
I have a notice for you that do not like receiving this information.  You have a choice to make as to what you receive and what you do not receive.  If you no longer wish to get my valuable information, then by all means, click off, and approach your online business as best you can.  I simply thought that you could learn this system of marketing and it would be of value to you.
 
Personally, I do not have time, nor the inclination to listen to the bitchers, moaners and whiners of the world.  I am here to write, build, make money and promote my business and myself in a manner that is professional and ethical at all times.  If a certain company pays me to promote their businesses, I will certainly do just that.  As a matter of fact, if you are not seeing the type of notoriety on the net, then quite possibly you need to hire me for that task.
 
For my loyal subscribers to my informative newsletters, thank you very much for your support.  For the rest of you, I wish you all the best, but never waste my valuable time with your gripes.  I simply have no time for your complaints.


No comments: