Sunday, January 11, 2009

Corie Wallace Testimonial

I met Butch Hamilton almost 2 years ago attending his SEO classes in Veretekk.
Butch impressed me with his calm methodical manner so indicative of a professional
businessman who has mastered his craft.
 
I gave credence to his instructions and advice simply because it worked.  Butch's no
nonsense approach to article writing and SEO leaves no mistake that instead of
pitching, you MUST provide legitimate information and solutions on Google, MSN
and Yahoo in order to achieve results and build a following who chooses to do business
with you.
 
Branding is Butch's forte and serves his clients well with page one ranking consistently. 
 
As a result, Butch Hamilton is one of the few people I have met that is truly making a living
on the internet with a real business with products and services further legitimizing what he
teaches.  He is an Internet success.
 
One year ago I had the great fortune of working on an opportunity with Butch called Its Good
Business.  We developed something from nothing and put it on the map as a legitimate Internet
business opportunity for the masses to generate a real income.  I was very honored to learn
a great deal from him.  Keeping it simple and applying yourself has worked to develop my
own business successes. 
 
Without Butch Hamilton, I would never have learned the art of Copywriting and Ghost Writing,
having been bestowed with the honor of writing a newsletter and blog The Internet Entrepreneur
Chronicles for Thomas Prendergast, CEO of Veretekk and creator of Its Good Business. 
Understanding the value in writing information that is valuable and using the original content to
post to Ezines, Classified sites, Mass Blogging, Linking and realizing that most times, less is more
has rewarded me many times over.
 
I owe Butch Hamilton a great deal for the successes I have gained on Google, the Internet and
beyond as well as the education, mentorship and friendship I still receive from him to this day.
 
He is an unselfish and honorable man in a sea of desperate, greedy marketers and is a true mentor.
 
I am lucky enough to have been touched by his exceptionalism.
 
Thank you Butch.
 
 
 
 
508.801.6290
 
 
 
 

No comments: