Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Energy Medicine Testimonials

Energy Medicine Testimonials 
 
(All testimonials taken from this page  http://infoholograms.com/testimonials.html  )
 
"In 1981 while in the Military I was severely injured. I was told that I had to learn to live with back pain and nerve damage. I went through rehab with little hope and no relief from constant pain. The last three years the pain became worse. Last year I had to use a walking cane to be able to get around. I was talking 4 muscle relaxers and 3 pain pills per day, The Pain got so bad the VA put me on Morphine. With Advita Comfort I can live a normal life without pain, no cane, no drugs. Thank you Advita for giving me my life back." 
 
K. Seay, Georgia
 

"The Advita band goes right to work.  30 minutes after first putting the Advita Relax band on I felt my shoulders relax, my chest open up and the knots in my stomach unwind.  I actually called to see if this band could possible work this fast…absolutely incredible.  The aspect I love most about this product is that it gets my body to an even keel where I feel healthy and full of a natural energy and not the chemically induced energy you get from a drink or supplement.   100% from the heart…  "
 
J.F.C. Wilmington, DE
 
 
 

"I was struggling with a new position at work, was very stressed, and felt as though I could not focus.  Within 10 minutes of putting on the Advita Clarity band, I felt a sense of calm and relaxation comes over me.  My manager jokingly calls it my 'happy band' & continually praises me for doing such a great job at work." 
 
L. Rampersad, DE
 
 
 
 
 
"One of my clients badly cut her finger, almost to the bone. After wearing an Advita Recovery band for 1 week, doctors were amazed at how well it healed! I saw the finger myself, and noted only some rough skin around the wound. Truly Amazing!"
 

 "Of all the bands, I think Advita Relax Band is my favorite. Running a business can be extremely stressful, coupled with a death in the family most people would be losing sleep. I found I was much better equipped to handle this and many other stressful situations much better than normal. I highly recommend the Advita Bands!"
 
Scott Douglas, President
Guaranteed Results Training LLC
 Wilmington, DE
 

"I was so tired of being tired every day. I had tried everything to get me through the day. When a friend let me try the Advita Energy product my day was filled with endurance and energy. "
 
Y. Hamill, Georgia
 
 
 "I have noticed since using the Advita Sleep discs that I feel more refreshed, stronger and no longer worry about sleeping at night. I am thrilled to have found a real solution to my sleep challenge."
 
B. Palmer, NC
 
 
"Most nights I have a hard time shutting my mind down and falling to sleep but with the new Advita Sleep Disc I am in a deep sleep in a matter of minutes and I wake up ready to take on the world.
 
D. Gibson, Georgia
 
 
"13 years old boy with ADD, after a month. With the Mental Clarity hologram his mother observed a 70% improvement in school performance and he was much more focused." 
 
Dr. Elsie Cintron, DR
 
 
 
"I was suffering from a bad case of post partum depression. I went to see my OBGYN when my daughter was just a week old and he prescribed me an antidepressant with side effects I was not comfortable with. I was also uncomfortable taking the anti depressant while I was nursing. In my OBGYN's opinion my condition was so alarming he felt the benefit of the medication far out weighed the risk. Being prescribed an antidepressant made me feel even worse. Desperate for a non-drug solution I got an Advita Relax hologram band and put it one. After a few hours I had to remove it. I was advised to put it back on and see if I could leave it on a few more days. I did and I am so happy I did. I am now feeling much better. My post partum depression is gone after a few days- I was feeling scared, lost, confused and hopeless. I learned the reason I felt the strong urge to remove the band is because I was feeling so negative when I was coming back into balance it was too much for me to handle. I was told I had to stick it out and I have benefited tremendously. I am able to sleep and enjoy my new blessing of my beautiful child."
 
C.M.  Georgetown, DE
 

"My partner and I visited a work site on a home that we are fixing up to sell. My partner's 30 year old son looked like he had partied to much the night before so without telling him what to expect I had him place  an Advita Energy Disc on his belt. In about 10 minutes he tells me that he felt like he had just drink a can of some energy drink and was not tired anymore. I could tell by looking at him that he was ready to burn energy instead of dragging his feet. Our main crew leader had a baseball cap and I wanted to place in on his cap but he placed it on his ankle was surprised that the little sticker did anything. He said where you buy these stickers (Advita Energy Discs) I think there is something to this."
 
D. Gibson, Georgia
 
 
 
"I started wearing an Advita Relax band on my ankle a few weeks ago because my work has me STRESSED. I wasn't sure it was going to "actually" work.  I was pleasantly surprised. The band worked better then I expected. I honestly felt a sense of relief and peace. I really noticed how well the band worked as soon as it was time for me to put another one on. I started feeling anxious and worried again on the 7th day of wearing the band. A few hours after putting a new band on I felt a lot better again. Thank you!"
 
A.E.   Townsend, DE
 

"Since being introduced to the Advita Energy Disc my energy level is the same at the end of the day
as it is at the beginning of the day, I love the way it makes me feel, no jitters just pure vigor."
 
P.G. Souderton, PA
 
 
 
"I do not have to take my anxiety/depression medicine when I am wearing the Advita Relax bands. It saves me money and I feel better about not taking any pills. I was in a bad car accident and I have severe back and neck pain. When I wear the Advita Comfort band I have more mobility and less pain. It allows me to do more activities."
 
P.F. Smyrna, DE
 

I am a college student on anxiety/depression medication. When I wear the Advita Clarity and Advita Relax bands I have a huge sense of relief and my medication is not necessary. It makes me fell much better then my medication does.
 
S.W. Middletown, DE
 

 "I have not been able to sleep well since the onset of menopause. When a friend recommended the Advita Sleep disc I was very skeptical. Thinking I had nothing to loose and a good night sleep to gain I tried it, and am I glad I did. It has been several months now and I sleep like a baby."
 
M.A. Telford, PA
 
 
 
"I play football and I am 14 years old. I injured my shoulder and I recovered from my injury a lot faster then normal with the Advita Recovery band and the Advita Comfort band helped my pain go away."
 
Codi E. Middletown, DE
 

"My 10 year old suffers from occasional migraine headaches. I put an Advita Comfort and an Advita Recovery band on him and within 30 min to 1 hour his migraine headache is gone. It used to take a bunch of Tylenol and the rest of the day in bed. "
 
A.M.E. Middletown, DE
 
 
 
 "What a difference the Advita Clarity band made. By the time I got to work, I couldn't believe how I was feeling… no headache, no 'head pressure', completely clear in the mind and a general feeling of wellbeing and I stayed that way all day."
 
C. Spurr, Perth Australia
 
 
 
  
"I am a Vietnam Vet with health problems that have drained me over the years. Since using the Peak Performance System I feel like the old me. I have energy, I sleep great and my focus and memory are back." —
 
D. Gibson, GA
 

 "Incredible. The Peak Performance System has returned this retired, and tired, veterinarian to feeling like a million bucks. Thanks Advita, my golf game is back."
 
S. Jones, VA
 

 I was with my 87 year old mother-in-law, Martha Baugh who is an insulin dependent diabetic, when I noticed her opening and closing her hands several time...then she raised them up and shook them.  I asked if she was exercising and she said no...her hands were tingling and burning from her neuropathy. She said the were swollen and kind of numb and the tingling turns into a burning pain...and they were really hurting her.  
 
I put one of the Advita Comfort Bands and a Recovery Band on her...and within about 20 mins...I saw her opening and closing her hand again.  I asked her if she felt anything and she said, "NO PAIN."  She was able to completely close her fist for the first time in 9-10 months.  The next day, the swelling was down, the numbness was less and the tingling, burning sensation was gone.
 
She went completely pain free for about 36 hours, then the next morning, she woke up with the buring in her hands again... worse than ever. She just kept wearing the Advita Comfort and Recovery Bands because we knew that some conditions get worse before the get better.  The burning sensation lasted for a couple of hours...then subsided and today she told me she has not had anymore pain since Monday morning.   And she is also starting to feel less numbness and soreness in her feet and legs.   She is keeping a log each day...and is so amazed...she just keeps looking at her hands and  flexing her  fingers because she can hardly believe it!
 

L. Baugh, TX
 

"I have been grieving the loss of my 21-year-old sister and was extremely down with depression/anxiety issues.  I was so angry and upset with the loss of my sister it was becoming hard to function everyday, especially with my 4 kids.  I was so irritable.  A friend introduced me to the bands; she had asked me to wear it with no questions.  Within 2 days, I notice a calming effect.  Prior to the Advita hologram bands, I would cry just talking about my sister, looking at picture, or thinking about her.  On the 2nd day, I was able to have fond memories of her without wailing.  I was able to smell her clothes without completely losing it.  I noticed I was having more patience again with my kids.  In addition, it was much easier to get up in the mornings to get my day started.  By the 3rd day I really felt great, there was a point that I started to feel bad because I was not crying hysterically anymore!  I could be around my other family members without sobbing.  It was so weird. On the 6th day I started to notice I was getting sad again, I started crying again, becoming more irritable, and I couldn't seem to control it.  By the 7th day, I was crying almost non-stop again.  Don't misunderstand me, my grief did not go away during those 6 days, but I was able to manage it and continue to function each day.  The bracelet has been an absolute blessing in my life.  I didn't have an Advita band for 1 day and I could not wait to get another one.  By the next day, I felt so much better! "
 
"I gave a Relax band to my mother, who has not stopped wailing since my sister was killed almost a month ago, after less than 24 hours, my mom told me something is helping her, she has been praying for numbness and this is the first time that she has not wailed.  She did not know what the bands were going to do.  I actually saw her laughing and smiling last night.  She has only had it on for 2 days now; I cannot wait to see how she does with it."
 
C. Lewis.   Newark, Delaware
 
 
 

I've taken care of this little girl since she was 6 yrs old, she's now 13.  We're not related but she calls me "auntie" and I refer to her as my niece.  She's had learning difficulties since the get go, not being able to retain anything for very long.  She has struggled in school, has had to go to summer school, she's had tutors, we've helped her study for tests and she failed 6th grade last yr.  Since mid Aug she's been attending Georgia Virtual Academy at my home.  I have had to be with her almost constantly because she can't get organized, follow instuctions, figure things out for her self, etc.  My head has felt like it was going to pop from the pressure of having to help her all of the time as well as having to do all of the things I have to do.  Two days ago (Tues) I decided to put a clarity band on and I didn't noticed much of a difference yesterday although she said she was feeling something "different" but today she did all 5 1/2 hrs of school work without needing my help even 1 time.  She figured out how to get to all of her virtual classes, she organized her schedule for the day, she participated in the classes and felt such a feeling of accomplishment she was so happy!  This child was so discouraged she was crying almost on a daily basis!  What a huge difference today!  We'll see how the next few days go.....
 
Anna Garfield, GA
 
 

 
For more information concerning Advita Energy medicine, contact us below
 
Advita Energy For Life
1-800-301-5049
info@advitaenergy.com
http://advitaenergy.com
1905 NewPort Gap Pike
Wilmington, DE 19808
 

 
 
 
 
Notice: This web site contains numerous testimonials from users of Advita products. Testimonials provide the perspective of individuals who are successful and/or enthusiastic about their experience. Testimonials are not representative of everyone's experience and only provide information about the individual's experiences as to the point in time when they are provided. All testimonials are authentic and accurate. Testimonials may be edited for clarity or brevity. All claims have been documented and verified for accuracy. No one has been paid to share their stories here. Individual results will vary.
 
 
 
 

No comments: