Thursday, February 26, 2009

Al Turnquist

I want to make it official that I do not endorse this or any other system from Al Turnquist. There has been plenty of controversy surrounding Al Turnquist in the past but I choose to stay out of it.

However this time Al has crossed the line with me.

When he initially prepared to launch the WhyStart system he contacted me and told me that this new deal was going to heavily promote Veretekk, then asked me to help him out with giving him a Platinum Control Panel and a Vereconference room until he could get back on his feet.

Hey, you know me, no problem. Well it has been about a month since he launched his new deal. Folks, it does not have anything to do with promoting Veretekk, in fact it is another of the many attempts to knock off Veretekk.

I have had several Veretekk subscriber contact me telling me they were told to quit Veretekk and join his business because it is basically the same and better and will make more money.

I just cant stand this part of the industry. The deception and creepyness of some people.

If you look at his site and read his emails you can not help but see his attempt to be like Veretekk.

Now, don't get me wrong, competition is great. But to play me as a fool is not. And Al Turnquist has also violated Veretekk policy and will be losing his affiliate positions in Veretekk over this.

So if you are involved with Al Turnquist's business, know that I do not endorse it nor do I have any respect for Al and his actions.

Al has a reputation on the Internet. Buyers beware.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/403/RipOff0403192.htm

Thomas Prendergast
CEO
Veretekk.com, Inc.
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
I heartily endorse this decision by Tom Prendergast.  I will make clearer my stand with Al Turnquist, my history, my online promoting for him, and now his new program.  I did endorse this at first, but began to see the plan he was putting together with Anthony Johnson, the plexum programmer in charge of monitoring his sites.  I used to respect Al Turnquist as being the top salesman on the planet.  He has reduced himself down to David Darcangelo (Web Prosperity) status in my opinion.
 
I probably know more about how Al Turnquist operates than most people.  I have witnessed Jaguar Marketing from the inside.  I did believe in the program called Jaguar Marketing, but honestly, and Al will confess to this, he simply lost his focus, and began his all out pitching routines to bring other programs in.  Jaguar Marketing had no substance.  It was all about selling this gig to others, while others sold it to others.
 
In my public articles concerning the strategies and goals of Al Turnquist, you will be receiving first hand information from the person who put Jaguar Marketing and Why Start 2.0 on the map.  I do this in hopes of helping others to understand what the goal was of Al Turnquist and the pseudo programmer Anthony Johnson.
 
No one, and I mean NO ONE, tries to overtake Veretekk.  It is my core, and something that I have worked incredibly hard to learn the art and science of search engine optimization and search engine marketing.  My ultimate goal in creating these series of articles directly aimed at Al Turnquist will be professional, with no displays of emotion.  All my articles will be only fact based, and you will be able to discern your own thoughts about Al and Anthony, and determine if his program is something that you choose to spend your time in promoting.
 


--
Butch Hamilton-Master SEO Trainer Veretekk
1-806-205-0649
butchhamilton@veretekk.com
http://butchhamilton.veretekk.com

No comments: