Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Autoresponders

 
In my continuing evaluation of different autoresponders, I go in depth at each system that I can find on Google, and determine their merit, and if I would choose them, over Veremail.  I am in the process of conducting a comparative analysis of all the autoresponders on Google.  So far, my findings are that Veremail superceded anything that I have yet to find in terms of seamless integration, deliverability, form and function.
 
The above link, when followed back, will provide more information into the creation of autoresponders, and why I believe that Veremail is the best system for the money.
 
 
You may also be interested in signing up for The Veretekk Newsletter.  This will give you a clearer picture of creating newsletters that contain valuable information for readers.
 
 
Within this newsletter publication concerning using a Veretekk system to the maximum potential, I will give you a clearer understanding of how I use the system to amplify my sales.
 

 
Butch Hamilton-Master SEO Trainer Veretekk
1-806-874-3314  OR  1-806-223-0014
butchhamilton@veretekk.com
http://butchhamilton.veretekk.com

No comments: