Sunday, October 28, 2007

Home Business

 

Home Business and Financial Freedom Success Guaranteed

 

How many times have you said I want to be in a home business to be financial free? Do you catch yourself dreaming of the good life, and wonder how to get there? Well here are some answers about a home based business, down and dirty. Running a home business is not easy and requires special skills to make it work. If you have the skills, than you are a candidate for running a home business.

 

Here is what I mean. Running a home business is not easy, actually it requires you to be more disciplined than you are working for someone else. Running a home business is even more difficult than running a small business because you are working from home. Working from home requires you to think differently than working off-site. You are on call 24/7 and will work harder than if you worked anywhere else.

 

Working from home requires you to be self-motivated and disciplined to get the job done. There are more distractions when you work from home than if you worked somewhere else, even if you owned your own business off-site. The distractions are that you are home and your spouse and neighbors all think that you are there and not working, that you have time to do other things. My wife is always asking me to help her with things and I have been working from home for years. I have to keep telling her that I am at work and I have to get my work done. Neighbors think I do nothing! They can't figure out how I live my lifestyle.

 

Working from home is also difficult because you have a tendency to put things off. This is a no-no! You will work harder than you ever worked before, but the rewards will be greater. I make hundreds of thousands of dollars per year actually, in the mid to high hundreds of thousands per year, and I work fourteen to sixteen hours per day. But I am financially independent and enjoy everything I do.

 

What do I do?

 

I coach people how to be financially efficient with their wealth, and how to set up and run home based businesses. I realize that many people don't have financial education and without it they are heading for disaster. I teach them financial information and then make sure that they put it into action to become successful. My team actually coaches our clients how to make sure that they stay out of trouble in implementing their home business.

 

Many people want to have a home business and fall prey to a lot of the MLM and Network Marketing schemes that come along, and as you know there are a bunch of them on the internet. I get a lot of emails daily asking me to evaluate someone's MLM business. I don't pay attention to them because any home business without good support will not work.

 

Put yourself in the shoes of someone sending you an offer to join their MLM or Network Marketing business. The people who are sending you the offer are attempting to build a home business. They have the same financial education as you have, and will not be able to guide anyone in building a business. The MLM offer is usually from someone who had just signed up and is trying to get it going. After several months of trying to make money and finding out that no one is going to pay attention to what they are offering, they quit.

 

The people that quit do so because they got no guidance about how to run their business, simply because the people selling them, are unable to teach them. Without proper financial education how can anyone become successful in a home business?

 

The people who are selling MLM ideas are trying and hoping that their business will be the second Microsoft and have high expectations because they believed the hype that was told them. That everyone wants their product. If everyone wanted the products that are being sold, than setting up a home business would be easy and everyone would be financially successful and all have financial freedom.

 

The key to success in home business is coaching.

 

The blind can't lead the blind. Statistics show that one out of ten new businesses will survive five years. Then the failure rate will continue until the numbers fall considerably low. To survive you need to know what to do to make sure you don't fall into the failure category. You need to have a good coach but many times the cost is so high that it is unbearable. Getting a good coach is a must! I once heard a man say "I pay to play golf, but if I had a coach they would pay me to play golf".

 

We have experience in coaching clients to success. I have been doing this for over twenty five years and have amazing success in making sure our clients do things right, and build their business. The most important task when being coached is listening, and acting on the information. We make sure that the unknown variables that contribute to business failures will not happen.

 

Our business models are structured to guarantee home business success to anyone who has the desire to succeed. We will work with everyone that wants help, and teach them how to be successful. All you have to do is ask! To get a free consultation, simply go to the  Jaguar Marketing System and read the information. Then click on the "Submit A Call Back" and fill out the form. We will call you and set up a time to discuss how we can help you succeed in a home business. My team will schedule the time and then you and I can discuss the system and how we can help you. The next step is yours! If you have the desire we have the skill.

 

See You on the Side of Success.

 

 Dr. Raymond Jewell

Host, FinancialFreedomRadio.info

BestDomainsToday.com

Site Build It – WebTools

Master Distributor

Leads-O-Matic

10K Income Program

RSS Feed

(610)-637-4884

No comments: