Monday, October 29, 2007

Free Lead- About a Home Business

 

Free Lead in a Home Business.

 

How Would You Like To "Fire Your Boss"?

 

One of the ways to fire your boss is to rob a bank, win the lottery, inherit a huge amount of money, or set up a home business. The later is probably the most probable. Let's talk about setting up a home business, and how to do it in the most efficient way. Creating a home business is one of the most rewarding things that anyone can do to achieve financial freedom.

 

One of the most important points in creating a home business is to find one that gives you everything that is needed to make the business successful. What are some of those things?

 

  • Business and financial education.
  • Tools to market the newly formed business.
  • Leads that will bring in people to hear your story.
  • Coaching and live training that will make sure that you are successful eliminating the pitfalls that can get into the way of success.
  • Have access to your coach 24/7

 

These are only a few of the major points that you need to look for when contemplating starting a home business. There are many people on the internet that want you to consider their business, when you are looking to start a home business. Before you decide use the above guide as a tool to make sure that you will get the necessary help. Also remember that most people who want to sell you into their business opportunity have about as much financial and business education as you do. They are not capable of coaching you to success. Without proper training and education you are almost assuring that you will not succeed.

 

One in every ten business will survive five years, which means that there is a huge fatality rate. You want to make sure that you are not a casualty and lose your hard earned money. Any business that focuses on efficiency and knows what to look for will enhance the chance of survival for the entrepreneur.

 

Now let's talk about what you want in a home business. Before you begin your home business you want to make sure that the product you are going to sell and build your business around is something that others want. You don't want to be jamming something down a potential customer's throat if it's something that they don't want. Make sure your product serves the wants and dreams of others. Don't build your business around something that has very little value to others.

 

Be careful, there are people who can sell "ice cream to Eskimos" and they can make any product sound like it's the best thing since sliced bread. You really don't find this out until you try to sell it and then the public says, "WHAT", you want me to spend my money on this! Make sure that you like what you are selling and do some market research about your potential product. If you don't know what market research is, it's simply going out and asking your friends and family what they think about what you are thinking about selling. If done properly your market research will result in sales, providing the product has value. When you ask the public about something, if it's good they will want it. This is also called "pre selling".

 

If all of this information were understood by others there would not be the fatality rate in business. Many times I will have clients tell me that they already know this stuff, to which my reply is then why do so many home businesses fail? I find that many people think they know how to run a home business and really don't. My business has lasted for over 25 years. I have been through the ups and downs. I have seen first hand what to look out for and I am able to transfer this education to others.

 

I make my living coaching others to financial success through a multitude of models and tools. My clients see where their financial mistakes and are able to eliminate them before they happen. If you are looking for a coach and a system that will eliminate many of the pitfalls that will occur before they happen you have come to the right place.

 

I am not concerned with just getting another client here or making a sale. I am looking for the right candidate to work with. I want to work with winners and am looking for people who have a burning desire to build a business and will do what is taught them. I am looking for people who truly want to begin a home business and make it work. I am looking for a person who has stability.

 

I am not looking for a person who thinks that they will get rich quick, overnight. I am not looking for the person who is going to work a few months and quit. I am not looking for a person that thinks I am going to do the work for them. I am not looking for the person who thinks that they know more than others. Everyone can learn from others, in other words put your ego in your back pocket and sit on it.

 

When beginning a new home business your ego has a tendency to interfere and it actually can hold you back.  I am not interested in fighting with someone and trying to get them to do things that they feel beneath them. If you and I are going to work together we both are going to roll up our selves and get dirty. You more than me! I already have done the work.

 

If you like what you have read and are serious about building a home business click here and listen to the videos, then right under the tool bar click on "Confidential Interview" and fill out the form. One of my staff will call you within a 48 hour period and set up a time for us to talk. Be serious and not be a time waster. Don't let this statement scare you off but remember I am busy and so are you.

 

I look forward to talking to you on the other side of success.

 

Dr. Raymond Jewell

Host, FinancialFreedomRadio.info

BestDomainsToday.com

Site Build It – WebTools

Master Distributor

Leads-O-Matic

10K Income Program

RSS Feed

 

 

No comments: